Quantcast

What happened to RM Hall of Famer Tenchiro???

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
It's been quite a while since this TBBXC member has been seen on the Monkey.

Is he working with the Michael Jackson defense team?

What gives?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
laura said:
i moved him to memphis. we are working on a soul-tastic duet cd without the other members on tbbxc.
i suppose you guys are gonna go get boob jobs together too? :monkey:
i knew it was bad news inviting you to the band, we haven't had a hit since 2003! :blah:

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
I remember him posting about having job troubles. Wasn't he the one who posted something about how he overheard that he was about to be let go? Ugh. Makes me shudder.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Skookum said:
i suppose you guys are gonna go get boob jobs together too? :monkey:
i knew it was bad news inviting you to the band, we haven't had a hit since 2003! :blah:

no you haven't but tench and i have been in the top 20 adult contempory charts for months. btw i didn't join until 2004 so your year slump can not be blamed on me.

I was also trying to envision the mutual boob job, and the only vision I could come up with was joined at the nipples and terifically elongated so the two of you could skip rope :eek:, and I decided that was too twisted even for my imagination, so I decided it wasn't my idea, it was dubya's. :help: ;)

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
laura said:
no you haven't but tench and i have been in the top 20 adult contempory charts for months. btw i didn't join until 2004 so your year slump can not be blamed on me.

Alas, I remember when you were a fresh faced talent who was only looking to please the world with a song.

Your selling out has wounded me... :p

I remember when TBBXC was pure and good.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i think he forgot to wear his glowing lizardscale cloak and got hit for 70 points of damage from a feiry ball.

This is what happens to people when they work at Microsoft too long. :evil:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
ummbikes said:
Alas, I remember when you were a fresh faced talent who was only looking to please the world with a song.

Your selling out has wounded me... :p

I remember when TBBXC was pure and good.

a girl's gotta eat.......... and hey, i needed the money for bikes too, ok.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Skookum said:
This is what happens to people when they work at Microsoft too long. :evil:
Did Tenchiro work for Bill? I did not know that. Maybe I can look him up in the address book and drop him a 'where you been' email. What's his "real" name?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Morryjg said:
Did Tenchiro work for Bill? I did not know that. Maybe I can look him up in the address book and drop him a 'where you been' email. What's his "real" name?
Nobody works "directly" for Bill anymore. He subcontracts all his work, mainly he hires ex-workers to train foreigners to out-source all the work out of the country.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I heard he joned a Buddhist Monastery in Tibet for a while then was last seen trying to huck the Great Wall of China...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Skookum said:
Nobody works "directly" for Bill anymore. He subcontracts all his work, mainly he hires ex-workers to train foreigners to out-source all the work out of the country.
Morryjg, you work for ms? what group? anyway, microsoft still has plenty of "real" employees. pretty much my whole social group and half of the orchestra i'm playing in are microsofties...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Mainly I have just been hanging out and as Skookum uncovered spending too much time gaming :D I haven't been riding much, I think I am going to wait for some nicer weather.