Quantcast

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
No mention of chuck?
Coolhand Luke would be like "How'd you get the wardens dirt out of such a deep hole?" Exxon would hire me as a consultant for deep water oil recovery. Ron Jeremy......he'd just be like "Damn, son!" Ussein Bolt would marvel at the speed of my hip sprints. Brewmasters couldn't tap all the kegs in Germany as hard as I would hit that. Gilbert Grape would be like "THAT'S what's eating me, motherf*ckers!" :biggrin:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Coolhand Luke would be like "How'd you get the wardens dirt out of such a deep hole?" Exxon would hire me as a consultant for deep water oil recovery. Ron Jeremy......he'd just be like "Damn, son!" Ussein Bolt would marvel at the speed of my hip sprints. Brewmasters couldn't tap all the kegs in Germany as hard as I would hit that. Gilbert Grape would be like "THAT'S what's eating me, motherf*ckers!" :biggrin:
have you ever been charged for sexual harassment?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
i repped jerseydirt :D

i've always thought she suffered from a terminal case of manface, and now she's got a lard ass to complement it.

no thanks!
Hey....I guess they can't all be alt rock chicks with two-toned hair, pasty skin, the adorable-like-a-crystal-booger nose diamond, perpetually bitchy personality-but-yet-I-have-a-ton-of-Facebook-friends, who listen to bands that like to play ten minute diggery-doo solos while their bandmates rock out to the crazy-cool photog in the front row with a raging boner and a photo pass. :brows:

It's all good, narlus. What's beautiful about life is there's something in it for everyone. :cheers:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Hey....I guess they can't all be alt rock chicks with two-toned hair, pasty skin, the adorable-like-a-crystal-booger nose diamond, perpetually bitchy personality-but-yet-I-have-a-ton-of-Facebook-friends, who listen to bands that like to play ten minute diggery-doo solos while their bandmates rock out to the crazy-cool photog in the front row with a raging boner and a photo pass. :brows:

It's all good, narlus. What's beautiful about life is there's something in it for everyone. :cheers:
i usually don't photograph any hot chicks, but there are a few exceptions to the rule. note - none are card-carrying members of alt-nation :D

vivian girls

latetia sadier of stereolab/monade

bilinda butcher of mbv (nothing sexier than a good looking sheila w/ a jaguar :monkeydance: )

gemma hayes

chan marshall/cat power

oh yeah...i also shot jessica's brother-in-law :plthumbsdown:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
note that the guitar is strung for a right-hander as well.

Gruff Rhys (Super Furry Animals) also plays in this manner, which seems crazy to me.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
No no no no NO people..... the gunt is entirely different. That is where the belly hangs down soooo far as to obscure the possibility of that certain area seeing daylight again. She is still at the FUPA stage. As an example, I would like to bring your attention to Exhibit A (or possibly G):

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
http://www.cracked.com/blog/dont-be-like-jessica-simpson-a-lesson-for-young-girls-everywhere/

DON’T BE LIKE JESSICA SIMPSON!

Oh, but before anyone gets too uppity, I should clarify: I’m not telling you never to gain 10 or 15 pounds. I’m not saying that only skinny women deserve love. No no no. That misses the point. I’m saying don’t be like Jessica Simpson. You know, don’t be a no-talent shell of a celebrity with absolutely nothing going for you aside from your kicking body. Because guess what? Once that body goes, and it will go (as surely as Jessica goes for the last remaining Twinkie in her Costco-sized package of Hostess treats), you’ll be nothing.

The whole reason it’s wrong to define women by their appearance is because it unfairly overlooks all their more important talents, qualities and achievements. But in the case of Jessica Simpson, I’m just not sure what those are. Wasn’t her only talent the ability to unite 14-year-old boys and dirty old men in a mutual interest? Am I missing something?

Calling Jessica Simpson tubby does not unfairly obscure our appreciation of her musical talents. I mean, I hear she’s opening up for Rascal Flatts next week (yeah, I don’t know what that is, either). And if she were a better actress, we probably wouldn’t notice her difficulty in creating a waist even with two leopard print belts working overtime. But her former ability to wear Daisy Duke shorts is just not the stuff Oscars are made of.