Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
She's gone country, nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:plthumbsdown:
Where is the no fat chicks smilie?

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
FUPA

Free rep to anyone who guesses that one (without consulting Google or UrbanDictionary).

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I think most of the fuller figure is that granny/old non milf outfit.

Her ass still looks 'ok' from the back, even with that nightmare of an outfit.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
more cushion for the pushin
Yeah, babay!! I'd be tapping that so deep, you'd think I was auditioning for welldigger of the year. Daniel Day Lewis and his straw couldn't get that far down before I drank that milkshake. Mole people would be coming up to me and congratulating me on how deep I went. The French would want me to come dig another tunnel under the English motherf*cking Channel that went the other way they would be so impressed. Mexican's would hire me out to get under the f'ing border 'cause they never seen a gringo with that kind of skill. :clapping:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Yeah, babay!! I'd be tapping that so deep, you'd think I was auditioning for welldigger of the year. Daniel Day Lewis and his straw couldn't get that far down before I drank that milkshake. Mole people would be coming up to me and congratulating me on how deep I went. The French would want me to come dig another tunnel under the English motherf*cking Channel that went the other way they would be so impressed. Mexican's would hire me out to get under the f'ing border 'cause they never seen a gringo with that kind of skill. :clapping:
So your saying Fycking her would be like getting stuck in a really big tree well and having to dig your way out. And at the top people would be congratulating you on surviving such a deep dark descent. BTW while your down there look for nick lachey's dignity.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
So your saying Fycking her would be like getting stuck in a really big tree well and having to dig your way out. And at the top people would be congratulating you on surviving such a deep dark descent. BTW while your down there look for nick lachey's dignity.
thanks for ruining another hilarious joke:plthumbsdown::plthumbsdown:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
:thumb: :thumb:
all kinds of rep should be handed to you

Last edited:

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
No mention of chuck?