Quantcast

what happens when you try and fit more beer in your fridge?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It's wrong that the Bud survived by being on the lowest deck. Remeber to always put the Bud in the most precarious place in future.

Bet your place smells pretty good now, though.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
Sierra Nevada broken on the floor. Damn it man. Membership revoked.
Just make it where he can only read Mack's posts.

*sorry I was right and jinxed you manzi. :(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Looks like piss on the floor....oh wait it's beer. Same thing.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
manziman said:
What a tragedy. I feel for your loss. My wife and I were in a store getting a sixer of some Deschutes Brewery deliciousness and pulled one off the front of the rack like we have done hundreds of times in the past. For some reason or another this was the only one keeping the whole rack balanced. Right when the glass door shut I watched the rack flip back and proceed to dump many six packs of said deliciousness onto the stockroom floor. I was like "Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" and had a panic attack.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
stinkyboy said:
At least you've got a bottle of Mudslide that you can chase with half & half.
:stosh:
The half & half is the pink carton next to the mudslide. Sean has no milk, the only dairy drink offered at the Casa De Manzi is called a "White Jew" its a white russian without the vodka because hes to cheap to buy vodka.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Meat Foot said:
What a tragedy. I feel for your loss. My wife and I were in a store getting a sixer of some Deschutes Brewery deliciousness and pulled one off the front of the rack like we have done hundreds of times in the past. For some reason or another this was the only one keeping the whole rack balanced. Right when the glass door shut I watched the rack flip back and proceed to dump many six packs of said deliciousness onto the stockroom floor. I was like "Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" and had a panic attack.
I'd cry. worst ive ever done was drop two grocery bags full of beer (a case in total) and lost all but three. as previously mentioned, they were newcastles that were fine. english glass must be better!

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
slowSSer said:
I'd cry. worst ive ever done was drop two grocery bags full of beer (a case in total) and lost all but three. as previously mentioned, they were newcastles that were fine. english glass must be better!
Deschutes was not English. Part of the problem.....and that this had to be the top shelf. Should have pulled the stock boy aside and lectured him about what goes on the top shelf. Nice disclaimer you have BTW

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Meat Foot said:
Deschutes was not English. Part of the problem.....and that this had to be the top shelf. Should have pulled the stock boy aside and lectured him about what goes on the top shelf. Nice disclaimer you have BTW
thought you'd like that. totally off thread- rigid 9er fork here next week.

ok, back on topic:
stock boy should have been flogged for this act.