Quantcast

What has Palin done?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I know everyone likes to tout what Palin has done.

Could someone list her accomplishments as Mayor and Governor for me?

Here is a Republican who struggled to list her accomplishments:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
a little known local magazine - maybe you've heard of it: Newsweek - did an article on her last year.

it appears the media took quite a shine to her until she strayed from the kitchen.

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
Pretty sad that you couldn't think of it on your own but not surprising.

Main Entry:
sar·casm Listen to the pronunciation of sarcasm
Pronunciation:
\ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut
Date:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
a little known local magazine - maybe you've heard of it: Newsweek - did an article on her last year.

it appears the media took quite a shine to her until she strayed from the kitchen.
newsweek said:
In an interview with NEWSWEEK, Palin said it's time for Alaska to "grow up" and end its reliance on pork-barrel spending. Shortly after taking office, Palin canceled funding for the "Bridge to Nowhere," a $330 million project that Stevens helped champion in Congress.
that's some fine journalism. reads like it was written by a 2nd year women's studies major at a tier 3 college in the upper midwest.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
She balanced a city budget while decreasing taxes (by lobbying for federal earmarks that amounted to $27M of national taxpayers money for 9,000 citizens, or $3000 per citizen.)

She then balanced a state budget (that was already balanced by definition thanks to oil and gas revenues that create such a surplus that there were already revenue checks in place for every alaskan citizen, but despite that inherent revenue that no other state benefits from she still saw fit to support roughly $500M in federal earmarks for a state of 700,000 people)

oh yeah, she's a pitbull.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
She balanced a city budget while decreasing taxes (by lobbying for federal earmarks that amounted to $27M of national taxpayers money for 9,000 citizens, or $3000 per citizen.)

She then balanced a state budget (that was already balanced by definition thanks to oil and gas revenues that create such a surplus that there were already revenue checks in place for every alaskan citizen, but despite that inherent revenue that no other state benefits from she still saw fit to support roughly $500M in federal earmarks for a state of 700,000 people)

oh yeah, she's a pitbull.
with lipstick...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Gee...if one of you happens to have a kid with downs syndrome....

Open season.

bikephans

Chimp
Dec 17, 2005
ATL, craving my home UT
well, she named her kids, bristol, piper, willow, track, and trig. that is well.........

hell yea she can lead a country. when watching her speech did anyone feel like they were getting scolded by their mom by her tone of voice.

bikephans

Chimp
Dec 17, 2005
ATL, craving my home UT
this election reminds me of ....

HE MAY have been killed three weeks ago in a plane crash, but on November 7th Mel Carnahan, the late governor of Missouri, comfortably won a seat in the Senate. His opponent, Senator John Ashcroft, conceded on Wednesday afternoon. He could have challenged the election of a cadaver, but decided not to.

people had a choice and choose a dead man because they were scared less by him