Quantcast

What have i been doing?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
It seems that I havent been on this site for ever, the same goes for both my bikes. It seems that as soon as the leaves go and it starts to drop below 50, I stop riding all together. Its not like I've been busy or anything, to be honest I havent even thought of riding at all lately. Winter sucks.

PS> Why the hell is the photo section still down???

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
mack said:
It seems that I havent been on this site for ever, the same goes for both my bikes. It seems that as soon as the leaves go and it starts to drop below 50, I stop riding all together. Its not like I've been busy or anything, to be honest I havent even thought of riding at all lately. Winter sucks.

PS> Why the hell is the photo section still down???
Same here Mack. I never feel like riding in winter.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
mack, go to the shawnee peak snow race up in maine. it will brighten your outlook on winter riding. i love riding in the snow as long as there isnt too much.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
It's OK if you get a 'proper' winter and snow to play in, but it's not so much fun if it just means it's nearly always wet, cold as crap and gets dark before you leave work.

Fortunately for me it's summer right now! :D

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
winter riding is fine once you go out to ride but its really hard to get motivated to go to the mountain...its snowboard season anyways

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
its tough to get people to go riding in the winter so usually i will just find some street riding on My SS . I love it once there is so serious snow on the ground, i get dressed nice and warm and hit the streets for hours

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
mack said:
It seems that as soon as the leaves go and it starts to drop below 50, I stop riding all together. Its not like I've been busy or anything, to be honest I havent even thought of riding at all lately. Winter sucks.
It's because you're a PVSSY!