Quantcast

What have Obama and/or Biden done?

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
Aside from lowering the oceans, what exactly has Barry done?

Also, he may be a good spokesman for Hair Club for Men and endorsed Indians as Dunkin Donut franchisees, what has he done?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Yep. He made an extremely inappropriate comment in another thread a week or two (three?) back. The mods deleted the post before I could read it, but apparently it was worthy of a banning.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
it was a pg-13 redacted pic of some chick getting schtupped

certainly something you wouldn't want your boss to see over your shoulder, assuming you wanted to remain in good standing

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
good thing, as he's been spending money faster than it's been coming in.
how's that for change you can believe in?

as far as the n8 ban goes, unsure as to its duration. i s'pose if obama wins, aaron will let him back.

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
Obama hasn't really done anything remarkable.

However that is beside the point, the main reason to vote for him is that he isn't a Republican.

Which is reason enough.

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
Your turn.
Here is a couple of good ones:
# CRIME & GUN CONTROL
# Voted against letting people argue self-defense in court if charged with violating local weapons bans by using a gun in their home. (2004)
# Voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang. (2001)

I did not find it in the link, but I do know he was an advocate WRT Infanticide. He is very death penalty for babies, both unborn and born, but does not have the heart to dispense appropriate justice to convicted criminals.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Obama hasn't really done anything remarkable.

However that is beside the point, the main reason to vote for him is that he isn't a Republican.

Which is reason enough.
:stupid:

If you have a D next to your name, you get my vote this election. It's not so much a vote for the dems as its a vote against the republicans

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Here is a couple of good ones:
# CRIME & GUN CONTROL
# Voted against letting people argue self-defense in court if charged with violating local weapons bans by using a gun in their home. (2004)
# Voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang. (2001)

I did not find it in the link, but I do know he was an advocate WRT Infanticide. He is very death penalty for babies, both unborn and born, but does not have the heart to dispense appropriate justice to convicted criminals.
It wasn't all positive in that article, and he may be questioned about it.

This is the biggest problems with N 8, yourself, and most Republicans: they are great tearing down people.

But don't seem to do anything positive.

I'm still waiting for one positive accomplishment by Palin. I hope she have several because this maybe the person leading our country.

I hope book bans and Christian rhetoric is not all she is about.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Obama, McCain, Biden and Palin are all fvcking liars.

Pick the least repulsive one and shut the fvck up.

:D

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
This is the biggest problems with N 8, yourself, and most Republicans: they are great tearing down people.

But don't seem to do anything positive.
Really? And so what has the left been doing for 8+ years WRT W? Building him up? How about the comments through out the media (and on this forum) about McCain and Palin? "Retard baby", etal. What have the two brain surgeons on the Dem tick been doing WRT to our military and its objective? GMAB.:disgust:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Really? And so what has the left been doing for 8+ years WRT W? Building him up? How about the comments through out the media (and on this forum) about McCain and Palin? "Retard baby", etal. What have the two brain surgeons on the Dem tick been doing WRT to our military and its objective? GMAB.:disgust:
Bush has brought himself down. Can you list the good things Bush has done in the last 8 years?

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
Bush has brought himself down. Can you list the good things Bush has done in the last 8 years?
As I mentioned earlier in one of these silly threads, he has been very instrumental in facing Islamic Extremist, head on. Yes those nutty people who are willing to send kill you and me because we are not one of them.

I have been disappointed in his advancement of bloated budgets, mainly in social spending. But for the most part, his tax reduction measures have very good for this economy.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
As I mentioned earlier in one of these silly threads, he has been very instrumental in facing Islamic Extremist, head on. Yes those nutty people who are willing to send kill you and me because we are not one of them.
Really? Is Bush going after Islamic Extremists after we finish up with Iraq, who was run by a secular leader before we had regime change?

Oh, and I think we have done a great job creating Islamic Extremists because of invasion of Iraq. Or do you think the Iraqi Republican Guard is making a comeback with all the insurgency?

I have been disappointed in his advancement of bloated budgets, mainly in social spending. But for the most part, his tax reduction measures have very good for this economy.
Really? Have you paid attention to the price of gas, home foreclosure rates, stock market, unemployment? Or just listen your neighbors complain about the economy?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Obama, McCain… when you break it all down, they are the same puppet working for the same rich fvcks. Sooner realized, sooner corrected.

I think this country consumes entirely too much prozac, oops I mean fluoride…

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Obama, McCain… when you break it all down, they are the same puppet working for the same rich fvcks
They are most definitely working for different sets of rich fvcks. They may all be liars, but they are not equal and fooling yourself into thinking so is one of the reasons we're all worse off now than we were 8 years ago.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
As I mentioned earlier in one of these silly threads, he has been very instrumental in facing Islamic Extremist, head on.
Yeah, boy has that Muslim Extremist thing really calmed down since Bush started facing it head on. It used to be you couldn't change the channel without hearing about some extremist attack, but thanks to two terms of bush presidency it's pretty much a non-issue.

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
Really? Have you paid attention to the price of gas, home foreclosure rates, stock market, unemployment? Or just listen your neighbors complain about the economy?
Yes, energy costs are (unnecessarily) high. Very high demand from emerging countries like China and India along with our unwillingness to pursue our own energy resources.

Wait I thought the stock market was only for the filthy rich.:monkey:

We have an employment rate of over 94%. Yes, could be better, but higher taxes and more regulations won't make it so. Just look at Europe.

We as Americans do complain too much. We are lamenting about our (non-existent) economic recession. Our Q2 GDP grew 3.3%. Again, most countries in Europe would kill for our economy.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
They are most definitely working for different sets of rich fvcks. They may all be liars, but they are not equal and fooling yourself into thinking so is one of the reasons we're all worse off now than we were 8 years ago.
The only people fooling themselves are the ones that truly believe Obama is going to bring on the change that his fans now expect of him.

With supporters like Zbigniew Brzezinski up your ass and a strong alignment with the out-of-control Zionist cult, you will get nothing but more of the same bullsh!t with a different face painted on it. Choose to think differently and be condemned to learn the hard way once again.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Our Q2 GDP grew 3.3%. Again, most countries in Europe would kill for our economy.
Compare GDP growth to population growth, then compare us to the EU, and THEN after you realise you shouldn't play with the big boys, compare that figure to China.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The only people fooling themselves are the ones that truly believe Obama is going to bring on the change that his fans now expect of him.
Of course we won't see radical change. Our system of checks and balances ensures that. However, my point is that Obama and McCain will lead to very different outcomes. Al Gore may be a blowhard and a liar, but do you think we would be in the same spot right now had he been elected instead of Bush?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Yes, energy costs are (unnecessarily) high. Very high demand from emerging countries like China and India along with our unwillingness to pursue our own energy resources.
Unwillingness to pursue our own energy resources?… with the current technological advances in manipulating the energies of brown gas, solar, wind, oceanic movements, etc… we shouldn’t even let our politicians entertain the idea of burning more fuels, much less pursue it.

But we do, because collectively, we are a bunch of stupid fvcking morons that seriously need to turn off ‘dancing with the stars’ and remove our heads from our asses.

Are you sure you’re not n-8?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Of course we won't see radical change. Our system of checks and balances ensures that.
Agreed. Like most of your posts, good substance. But, with Obama preaching about chasing down terrorists in the far off caves of Afghanistan and now, out of no where, portraying Russia as the new global nuclear threat, we are going to watch the same type of hypocrisy unfold in which we have been very much custom too.

So, regarding those examples of already trying to abuse power, we will see similar outcomes on a very different geopolitical map.

Any candidate proposing war of any type is not getting my vote.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Wait I thought the stock market was only for the filthy rich.:monkey:

We have an employment rate of over 94%. Yes, could be better, but higher taxes and more regulations won't make it so. Just look at Europe.

We as Americans do complain too much. We are lamenting about our (non-existent) economic recession. Our Q2 GDP grew 3.3%. Again, most countries in Europe would kill for our economy.
We have an unemployment rate of 5.26%. Here is a chart for your analysis:

http://www.blogmybrain.com/stock_apps/graphical_economy/Employment vs. Unemployment/n00/00r/a

P.S. Most countries in Europe are not as large as we are.

Arguing with you is starting to get pointless. You must want 8 more years of Bush.

Even McCain doesn't want that.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I haven't done anything the last 2 days except surf RM and ride my bike.

Vote for me, dammit!

bikephans

Chimp
Dec 17, 2005
ATL, craving my home UT
employment rate up again, and that reminds me......what did I spend my tax relief on...........oh not to stimulate the economy.

next, it is simple for me, I have an option of change/lack of experience(that might be refreshing in dc) and into the unknown or 4 more years of the same joyish religious(ie my religion is better than yours as well as my army) madness.

I choose unknown because of what the past 8 years have been.

ps anyone, seperation of church and state.

pss I found it very interesting that there were riots at mn and little at co.