Quantcast

What have you broken on your bike recently?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Originally I was hoping they have the very best EMTs in the UK there, but after seeing the magnitude of all that nonsense, just skip the medics and have an organ collection kit near at hand. Just...fuck..
Lol hell that's medic not emt...

Got hit by the car, ran over by it, them backed over and spit out cartwheeling...when it was almost done mother earth and gravity bitch slapped him..."BAM"

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Lol hell that's medic not emt...I have my emt and headed into fire dept...that is a full on train wreck lol...
Got hit by the car, ran over by it, them backed over and spit out cartwheeling...when it was almost done mother earth and gravity bitch slapped him..."BAM"
I think @jackalope is also referring to the moto-racing for seeding places and how no one was seemingly seriously injured.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I think @jackalope is also referring to the moto-racing for seeding places and how no one was seemingly seriously injured.
Lol
The moto part was funnier than hell.
Rarely does anyone get seriously hurt doing that crap....I think it's the higher powers way of preserving man kind for the inability to think past the moment and fun...
That part looked like a blast if we are talking about the pit bikes...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Another front tire today ..broke out the tire repair kit for my truck cut the plug in half lengthwise and 2" long, used an Allen wrench to shove it into hole folded...back in business...stans sealed it and kept pump on me to keep airing up for ride but plugged when I got home.. procore is a must now.
20210725_162112.jpg

20210725_181905.jpg
20210725_182014.jpg

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
2.35 mm gravity 28psi (last one was DH) The rocks are like razors ontop...I swear when I ride slowly you can hear what sounds like a prison yard and the rocks saying they are gonna shank that rubber....

Just got a good deal on procore so I bought the kits for both wheel sizes...
Done with flats man...figure that center tube can take a hit now and possibly take it or it'll blow apart too

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
It was a crap ride today anywase...figured it was fate telling me something when it popped 100 yards into climb to top on a small downhill part...

So I let stans fix it and told fate "prove it"....rode anywase little pssssst , pssssst here and there on every landing and rock pile ...add a little air and keep trucking...figured I didn't give a crap if it went flat on rocks I'll deal with it when/if it happens...

Was there to see what mounting works for my GoPro and watch suspension

Screenshot_20210725-161349_GoPro Quik.jpg
Screenshot_20210725-161432_GoPro Quik.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It was a crap ride today anywase...figured it was fate telling me something when it popped 100 yards into climb to top on a small downhill part...

So I let stans fix it and told fate "prove it"....rode anywase little pssssst , pssssst here and there on every landing and rock pile ...add a little air and keep trucking...figured I didn't give a crap if it went flat on rocks I'll deal with it when/if it happens...

Was there to see what mounting works for my GoPro and watch suspension

View attachment 162646View attachment 162647
How big is the hole?
The bacon strips or Stans darts work well to help plug holes.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I think @bullcrew needs his own thread on this topic.

Perhaps an "ass/face smasher" custom title @Sandwich
Well let's get breaking some different shit...lol
Give it a few more rides there will be different stuff...
Let's not start getting salty now...lol
Almost.broke my ass if that counts... I crashed today went over backwards. Came in hot trail, went right left I went straight

Off a drop into high grass and rocks thought I saw some big ass rocks so I manualed as I went off figured backend could take hit it would force front down...figured I'd ride out of it...
Well no rock I wheelied out and went over backwards...bruised and scratched few swollen spots...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So evidently taking the C-clip on and off a bunch of times to revalve my shock weakened it and it failed, blowing off the reservoir cap like a shogun shell. This is at our new local bike-park.

IMG_9882.jpg

IMG_9879.jpg

Really shitty part is I was liking this tune quite a bit...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I broke nothing at San clemente jump lines...I did lose 1 earphone that fell hit my front tire and shot through the air to never be seen again...wrecked and lost the other one it the stupid bush that tried to eat me.
But bike survived tires survived seat survived..aside of having to straighten out seat and bars...win win..

And yeah that purse humping the top tube is why your shock blew , cause your bike was embarrassed....wanted to go home...

Sucks about shock...bummer if it was a good tune...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I went back to wired ‘wireless’ headphones after the one’s like yours fell out one too many times, and ruining my STRAAVAA PR’s… :busted:
Yeah Im going to grab a set this week when things slow down a bit...fricking bushes ate my headphones...once they had the one they wanted the other so they took me out and stole it when I was rolling through....

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
A buddy just blew up his shock.
Split the air-can at the valve and spit the valve into his leg.
Landed a small step-down. Not a big hit by any means.
Not sure if can split first ejecting the valve, or if the valve let go and the can cracked on bottom out with no supporting spring.

Anybody seen anything like this?

Scott CCDB Aircan split.jpg

ps - Maybe we need what have you broken on your body recently thread? :panic:

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
A buddy just blew up his shock.
Split the air-can at the valve and spit the valve into his leg.
Landed a small step-down. Not a big hit by any means.
Not sure if can split first ejecting the valve, or if the valve let go and the can cracked on bottom out with no supporting spring.

Anybody seen anything like this?

View attachment 163491

ps - Maybe we need what have you broken on your body recently thread? :panic:

Wow