Quantcast

What I think is gonna happen

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So Obama will be elected President.

But right after he's sworn in, He'll look at the crowd, tear of his latex mask, revealing a long grey beard and his true
identity...
[Dark Helmet]FOOLED YOU!!!![/Dark Helmet]

"I can't believe you people fell for it! "Obama"? No-one saw through that?? And no-one noticed that I haven't been seen since "Obama" appeared??? I really thought making "Obama" black was a nice touch. Death to infidels!

Yep. That's how it's going to happen. just like that.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
My father is an extremely conservative Christian/Republican type who loves Bill O'reilly. Right after Obama announced his intention to run, I was forwarded a mass email from Pops that claimed Obama was a radical Islamic terrorist and that Al Qaeda was using him to "take over America from the inside."

Mrs drkenan and I got a good laugh about it but the literally 50 people that had forwarded it before me actually believe this crap! I sent all of them a return email requesting that they take me off their list and even included a few Bible verses for them.

I have no problem with conservatives or people who have different beliefs than me but when you spread intentional lies that's another thing.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Ha Ha...just found the original email. You guys should read this crap (especially the last line)...

Subject: Who is Barack Obama
>
>
> Islam is the fastest growing religion and thought you would want to know.
>
>
> Who is Barack Obama?
>
> Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in
> Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from
> Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita,Kansas.
>
>
>
> Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.
>
>
>
> When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father Returned to
> Kenya.
>
>
>
> His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim From Indonesia.
>
>
>
> When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia.
>
>
>
> Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta.
>
>
>
> He also spent two years in a Catholic school.
>
>
>
> Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim.
>
>
>
> He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended
> Catholic school."
>
>
>
> Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's
> introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary
> at best.
>
>
>
> In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya Soon after the divorce, and never
> again had any direct influence over His son's education.
>
>
>
> Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his
> stepson to
> Islam.
>
>
>
> Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical
> teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad
> against the western world.
>
>
>
> Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking Major public
> office in the
> United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an
> attempt to downplay his Muslim background.
>
>
>
> Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
>
>
>
> Please forward to everyone you know. The Muslims have said they plan on
> destroying the
> US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
My father is an extremely conservative Christian/Republican type who loves Bill O'reilly. Right after Obama announced his intention to run, I was forwarded a mass email from Pops that claimed Obama was a radical Islamic terrorist and that Al Qaeda was using him to "take over America from the inside."
you snopified him right? it's a great resource for old people who play on the computer.

i'm the flip of you: i have a prius driving white-guilt stricken liberal for a mom, and whenever she sends some ridiculous crap, i try and guide her towards its fallibility. but sometimes its fun to go along, or even straight up mess w/ her. i sent her a rush limbaugh book a few years back.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
My father is an extremely conservative Christian/Republican type who loves Bill O'reilly...
my only consolation is that he never would've voted democrat in the first place... maybe this'll draw out a few people who might've stayed home or voted libertarian, but I'm hoping that the overall population will see through this crap.

then again, look at what happened with the democrats in WV and KY... :huh:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
So Obama will be elected President.

But right after he's sworn in, He'll look at the crowd, tear of his latex mask, revealing a long grey beard and his true
identity...

Yep. That's how it's going to happen. just like that.

What