Quantcast

what I woke up to today...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

Note the height of the snow bank to the height of the Jeep....and that was before I shoveled

On another note....holy crap the Jeep is just unstoppable. I cleared away enough to open the driver's door, and away from the tail pipe to keep it from choking. Put it in reverse and it just rolled right out. Sometimes 14 mpg is worth it...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Did you get your pHd in 20 minutes?
No but...

The "I hate MMike" thread was posted 07-20-2005, 11:50 AM. By way of comparison, in 2.5 years I was through with my requisite course work and qualifying exams, and was well into my research and had preliminary results published. I was also starting to think about writing my dissertation. If I were your graduate advisor, I'd be busting you balls for results right about now. You need to finish this thing up.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
No but...

The "I hate MMike" thread was posted 07-20-2005, 11:50 AM. By way of comparison, in 2.5 years I was through with my requisite course work and qualifying exams, and was well into my research and had preliminary results published. I was also starting to think about writing my dissertation. If I were your graduate advisor, I'd be busting you balls for results right about now. You need to finish this thing up.
This is something way more complicated than some blah blah blah made up science crap.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I had such high hopes that DaPeach was posting a farewell from your account. I agree with JD and JBP, it's time that DRB gets on with it.

At a minimum, I would like to see the garbage man kick your ass again.