Quantcast

What incredibly boring or generic thing are you doing right now?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'm writing the scripts for our logical database model, or maybe its illogical? :brow:

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
inserting navigational markers into an audio book that is about 50 hours long and is averaging 40 markers every 88 minutes. I am bored out of my mind.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'm now labeling boxes with certificates that show our shipments are free of Light Brown Apple Moth and Sudden Oak Death.

Weeeeeeee......

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Trying to get a seperations software to work in photoshop...then coloring dirt track race cars in illustrator.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
He's been shut down by one too many threats of banning by the banfolk.
It's a shame. :( Just look at how they treat me!!

REMOVED - enter lo's link (see below) if you wanna see a monkey getting bonked with foam hammers.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'm figuring out how much I would make if they promoted me, and reading the news

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I had a meeting a 60+ year old guy that told me about all the things he invented (which he didn't) and then said "how can I help you."

I answered "you can't", then sat there silent for 2 minutes.

He kept telling me he retired but decided to get back in because he missed the excitement.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I helped some search on the Doctype field. It netted 7005 documents. Not all of them are native or OCR'd.

Wow, long day for that person.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
just played 18 holes of discgolf - sativa forecast is strong for the rest of the summer

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Mine would too, but I'm burning production CD's so therefore, I can bill.....

:thumb:
Nice! It's no sweat off my back really. Tax season just ended and the next month or two are traditionally slow. To add some excitement to my non-billable day, I signed up for two additional continuing education courses this week and next. It is a good thing too, as I need those education hours in order to renew my cpa come June 2. Hellz yeah!!1

Are ya fixin to bern more see-dez or ar ya dun?

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I'm prepping a new XP laptop for service and been running updates for the past 1.25 hours. criminy! RESTART RESTART restart restart... reminds me of a win98 system.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Nice! It's no sweat off my back really. Tax season just ended and the next month or two are traditionally slow. To add some excitement to my non-billable day, I signed up for two additional continuing education courses this week and next. It is a good thing too, as I need those education hours in order to renew my cpa come June 2. Hellz yeah!!1

Are ya fixin to bern more see-dez or ar ya dun?
Nope, I get to use EnCase to get files from a corrupted zip. Then, make sure the MD5 Hash values match, to make sure the data (Native files) are forensically defensible.

4 hours to bill fo sho!