Quantcast

What is a ‘Near Mint’ RM7 worth these days?

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
Lmao i forgot how cool they were..
I loved rm7 till I snapped it..

Edited : didn't think they were crap loved mine till I broke it...
haha, same. was a fun bike, but the implementation sucked. constantly having to replace / shim the (way overleveraged) shock hardware). and then the front triangle cracked. at least the swingarms weren't frighteningly snappy like the rm-6's. that said, pretty much everything was breaking regularly back then.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
haha, same. was a fun bike, but the implementation sucked. constantly having to replace / shim the (way overleveraged) shock hardware). and then the front triangle cracked. at least the swingarms weren't frighteningly snappy like the rm-6's. that said, pretty much everything was breaking regularly back then.
Was cool to moto the hell out of..rode mine urban at the University and downtown it took ALOT of drops to flat and alot of abuse..yeah shims and tolerances hand it hand lol..I had a dhf avy on mine...total moto style lol..

I liked mine had alot of fun on it...wife caught me on our roof I was gonna drop to the yard...lmao
Big "oh HELL NO!" Came out of her mouth...my son was cheering me on...was a good day....

Im my favor she wasn't home, my 7yr old and i had it planned...But she came home way early..

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Sun Singlerun rims! Nice soft rims for racing with tubes. I remember having to own a stack of those rims because I would puncture the rim before the tube.
I called those single ride. Not the right rims to do any kind of hucks or stair gappage. Learned this very quickly.