Quantcast

What is going on?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
The guy in the office next to me is gone today because his sister died (40yo). Before the rest of us could even get done talking about sending him flowers, someone came in and told us that one of our employees died (56yo). Just a few days ago, my co-worker's friend died (60yo).

What is happening lately!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn. thats kinda creepy huh? I'm not sure what to think about it but i wish the families and coworkers and friends the best.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
thanks loco.

red sox...maybe.

my co-worker (whose friend just died) thinks it's the lunar eclipse. she came in and we were contemplating all this and then she suddenly goes, "are you spiritual?" and i'm like, uh-oh, here goes! and she's starts going off about how she's had this strange gift of hyper-awareness, had it since she was a kid, which i'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but then she starts going off about how we're all connected and the moon makes us do crazy things because it changes the earth

..."well, you know, the moon cycles and they affect the earth, and pulls the...you know, makes things change and people feel it"

i'm like, did you kill your friend?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
thanks loco.

red sox...maybe.

my co-worker (whose friend just died) thinks it's the lunar eclipse. she came in and we were contemplating all this and then she suddenly goes, "are you spiritual?" and i'm like, uh-oh, here goes! and she's starts going off about how she's had this strange gift of hyper-awareness, had it since she was a kid, which i'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but then she starts going off about how we're all connected and the moon makes us do crazy things because it changes the earth

..."well, you know, the moon cycles and they affect the earth, and pulls the...you know, makes things change and people feel it"

i'm like, did you kill your friend?
The friend probably killed themselves to get away from her.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
damn. thats kinda creepy huh? I'm not sure what to think about it but i wish the families and coworkers and friends the best.
thanks b, it is creepy. last night i went on a night hike and we started talking about some kid who died at one of the ski slopes here. he was so young and i wasn't upset at the death so much as how awful it would be for his parents and friends.

sorry to bring everyone down! just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing people around them dropping dead....

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
weird...i know 3 people that died in the last week too...

friends dad (55yo) last tuesday

Friend from 1st-4th grade who i havent seen in years (21yo) last wednesday

and my aunt (39yo) this tuesday

hasnt been a good week....

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Dirty said:
weird...i know 3 people that died in the last week too...

friends dad (55yo) last tuesday

Friend from 1st-4th grade who i havent seen in years (21yo) last wednesday

and my aunt (39yo) this tuesday

hasnt been a good week....
oh my god, i'm so sorry to hear that. what happened??

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
thanks b, it is creepy. last night i went on a night hike and we started talking about some kid who died at one of the ski slopes here. he was so young and i wasn't upset at the death so much as how awful it would be for his parents and friends.

sorry to bring everyone down! just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing people around them dropping dead....

I think I'm gonna go hang myself with one of the many thick chains around my neck today...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Megan,

This might be a sign you need to skip oput of work early today and play. :)

To many people at work dieing.......so jump on that freeride machine of yours and tear it up.....but wear your armor, just incase ;) :eek:

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
RhinofromWA said:
Megan,

This might be a sign you need to skip oput of work early today and play. :)

To many people at work dieing.......so jump on that freeride machine of yours and tear it up.....but wear your armor, just incase ;) :eek:
"excuse me, i'm going to take the day off. there's just too many people dying around here."

sounds good! :thumb:

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
Megan Black said:
oh my god, i'm so sorry to hear that. what happened??
55yo heart attack

21yo passenger in a car accident

39 yo cancer

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Megan Black said:
she's starts going off about how she's had this strange gift of hyper-awareness, had it since she was a kid, which i'm not sure what it had to do with anything, but then she starts going off about how we're all connected and the moon makes us do crazy things because it changes the earth

Im in philosophy of religion and there's actaully is a word for those kind of people... ahh what is it.... oh yeah, morons.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
TheInedibleHulk said:
Im in philosophy of religion and there's actaully is a word for those kind of people... ahh what is it.... oh yeah, morons.
ahahaha!

yeah, this girl is awesome. just the other day she comes up to me all flustered because she thinks she saw a transvestite in the girls bathroom. she said she was so scared that she almost walked back out. i'm thinking, 'scared of what? that they might whip it out?' then she was all, "don't get me wrong, gay people don't bother me, it's their choice and i LOVE diversity...but this person just SCAAAAARED me!"

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
hey, suzy creamcheese. nice sig. throw a taco in there and you're set.

hey, sorry to hear about all the depressing events. Stay happy :) All this is happening around you and your co-workers? most other companies' offices don't have that issue...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Megan Black said:

"I sense that you feel a little uncomfortable right now"

:cool: