Quantcast

What is happening to me????

splat

Nam I am
MikeD said:
There's also the possibility you're bi(cyclist), in which case you'll probably enjoy yourself quite a bit, riding whatever you find attractive at the moment. But there's some social and emotional strain riding that roller coaster, too.

Just be who you are, lycra or not. Society is very accepting these days, regardless of the religious/moral backlash.
All My roadie friends call me a Mt biker, my Mt biker friends call me a Roadie.
I have been riding so long and so many different bikes, All I klnow is I love to ride !

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
loco said:
I can't make the pic enlarge.

*nothin wrong with road bikes.
LOL - at first I posted the enlarged photo of that bike - but it took up the whole screen so I used the one linking to the larger pic instead.

Hey fire off some photos of your new road bike to me sometime. I'm interested to see how you've got it all set up now.

J

JRB

MMcG said:
LOL - at first I posted the enlarged photo of that bike - but it took up the whole screen so I used the one linking to the larger pic instead.

Hey fire off some photos of your new road bike to me sometime. I'm interested to see how you've got it all set up now.
I make take some today.

*I am going to get grief if I don't post Kevin's new Airborne, though.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Well Mark, if it makes you feel any better to have company, I just found out that this will be arriving next Thursday :devil:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I'm with splat, I ride road, fixie, XC, DH, dirt jump, whatever. I'm an equal opportunity (or is that schizophrenic?) rider and go through phases, sometimes day to day.