Quantcast

What is it with broken legs?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i break mine, Snacks breaks hers, just to let everyone know.....

NO it's NOT the fashionable thing to do. :D

In fact is sucks, i looked at X-rays today doc says everything is lookin good, pulled out staples from 4 incisions he made for surgery, gave me a pumpable air cast (i never got air jordans when i was younger so i guess this makes up for it), then sent me on my way.

So all your guyses healing vibes worked for me, time to send em over to Amy she needs em now. :dancing:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm so glad things are progressing well for you!

WTF happened to Snackilicious?! Not only will I rechannel my healing vibes, I'll use the power of my healing hands for her. Sorry, Skooks, I'd never do that for you :evil:

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
Skookum said:
i break mine, Snacks breaks hers, just to let everyone know.....

NO it's NOT the fashionable thing to do. :D

In fact is sucks, i looked at X-rays today doc says everything is lookin good, pulled out staples from 4 incisions he made for surgery, gave me a pumpable air cast (i never got air jordans when i was younger so i guess this makes up for it), then sent me on my way.

So all your guyses healing vibes worked for me, time to send em over to Amy she needs em now. :dancing:
Man...Not good! Sorry to hear about that snacks. Even though we only rode once, I was hoping to catch up with you and your crew again to ride some more rippin' gulch runs.

Both you two need to break it on down for me and tell me how it went down. Skook, moondog mentioned something about pictures, lets see em man, and a story to go with it.

~J

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
LordOpie said:
oh, it wasn't bike related. I take back my healing vibes.

j/k :D

Heal fast Snacks and remember, riding the road is FUN... just keep chanting that.
:eviltongu

Riding on the road? I'm more worried about getting hit by a car then crashing on the dirt :o:

Thanks for the healing vibes there Skookum ;)