Quantcast

what is outside of the universe?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
isnt the universe infinite, expanding and curved?

whereas if you took off in a straight line one direction, that you would end up right where you started from

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
What created the stuff or event that caused the big bang theory?
It, or the factors that caused it might have allready been there in the first place. Maybee no one had to create it.
The fact that human mind can not comprehend that doesnt mean it cant be true.
The human mind cant comprehend a lot of things that happen within the multiverse simply because we do not understand yet.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
It, or the factors that caused it might have allready been there in the first place. Maybee no one had to create it.
The fact that human mind can not comprehend that doesnt mean it cant be true.
The human mind cant comprehend a lot of things that happen within the multiverse simply because we do not understand yet.
:disgust1:

At some point there was something that started everything, and even if you say there was nothing, that then means that there was a void, which occupies a certain space... where were the limits of this space?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
:disgust1:

At some point there was something that started everything, and even if you say there was nothing, that then means that there was a void, which occupies a certain space... where were the limits of this space?
Is it so hard to accept the possibility that space in infinite?

And even in a void there is zero point energy which for example is the cause for the cosmological constant and probably the production of dark energy.

Science has many answers these days but we are a long way from knowing everything, however... we are getting very close.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I think a universe would be something like:

"There once was a lady from Geeling..."

Biverse logically comes next.

I have all the answers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just what specifically are you trying to infer?

Proceed cautiously pal, there are many of us that are lactose intolerant. We are watching.... ever watching....
You watch it. I am not tolerant of the lactose intolerant. Lactose is the light.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
You watch it. I am not tolerant of the lactose intolerant. Lactose is the light.
Be wary of treading further you frothy mouthed teet sucker. You may discover a terrible secret of what truly lies outside the universe. Have you ever stopped to consider what dark matter is? It's the flatulence of the lactose intolerant. We are the guardians of the dark secrets, better to cling to your clouded milky delusions, than to cross the Intolerants.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Be wary of treading further you frothy mouthed teet sucker. You may discover a terrible secret of what truly lies outside the universe. Have you ever stopped to consider what dark matter is? It's the flatulence of the lactose intolerant. We are the guardians of the dark secrets, better to cling to your clouded milky delusions, than to cross the Intolerants.

You hate boobs don't you? Weirdo.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
i have led myself to believe that, there is a cloud of milk in front of the dark matter which is the flatulence of the lactose intolerant boob haters which contains the secrets to what the outside of the universe really is. but in order for us lactose boob lovers to get there we need a lot of cookies to get through that cloud of milk. Hence calling this the milk and cookie theory. and there will be no mentioning of bacon in this thread.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Translation:

It's where He resides.