Quantcast

what is the Best Resort....

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
These are the resorts I bike the most and this is the order I rank em.

1. Whistler
2. Silver Star
3. Fernie
4. SunPeaks
5. Panorama

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Ill throw another vote for tamarack. if they keep doing what they are doing it will be a sick place. it is definatly worth a trip out there if you want something new to ride.

Kyle,

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Yeah Silverstar is the place to go outside of Whistler. Great trails with a good selection of high speed jumping and tight techie. Plus the stunts at Silverstar are way better than anything Whistler has IMO. The wall rides there are the things dreams are made of.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Yeah Silverstar is the place to go outside of Whistler. Great trails with a good selection of high speed jumping and tight techie. Plus the stunts at Silverstar are way better than anything Whistler has IMO. The wall rides there are the things dreams are made of.
The new Red Bull trail was crazy. Their trails are designed so well its amazing. The runs feel so long and their jump trails are awesome. Pipe Dream at Silver Star blows A-line away at Whistler... way harder and bigger. This year Silver Star was just as good as Whistler IMO. Obviously Silver Star is much smaller but it makes up for it in design.

Sun Peaks has a few balck diamond trails that are harder than anything at Whistler. For STEEEEP go to Sun Peaks. For dry dust and deep silt go to Sun Peaks. I never liked Sun Peaks, sorry. Their trails had NO maintenance.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Agreed on what everybody above me said.

I have watched alot of Whistler trails get dumbed down over the past 2 seasons, with the goal to cater for more blue level riders, to get people more into the sport.

While they have been doing this, other resorts have been kicking serious ass, building extremely rad trails.

Silverstar rocks.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Agreed on what everybody above me said.

I have watched alot of Whistler trails get dumbed down over the past 2 seasons, with the goal to cater for more blue level riders, to get people more into the sport.

While they have been doing this, other resorts have been kicking serious ass, building extremely rad trails.

Silverstar rocks.
ash, your still around! damn

im comming up to whistler for 2 week trip this july, we should do some riding.

but right now its 743 pm, new years in england. so its time to drank and get drunk haha

but im sure your still hungover from yesterday :) . . . or maybe you just have a permanent hangover? :busted:
:cheers: