Quantcast

What is the deal with all the Loco Attention Whore Stuff?

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
I'm either missing some inside joke (probable) or you are being unusually wierd, things Loco now instead of just sucking. You are the new N8 it seems. What is the deal?

J

JRB

ummbikes said:
I'm either missing some inside joke (probable) or you are being unusually wierd, things Loco now instead of just sucking. You are the new N8 it seems. What is the deal?
What do you mean??? N8 started the loco instead of sucks. I haven't posted anything any more weird than usual. Maybe more of it. I have always had a lot to say. It should slow down soon here, as work is getting busy.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Loco is a Decendents fan. Therfore he is very cool.

Loco rocks the Milo avatar. Therefore he is very cool.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Being called cool by a guy that dresses up like the fairy pirate to go clank light sabers with a bunch of D&D rejects isnt going to earn you any respecto points.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BurlyShirley said:
Being called cool by a guy that dresses up like the fairy pirate to go clank light sabers with a bunch of D&D rejects isnt going to earn you any respecto points.

BBWWAHAHA!!

Jezzus that was some funny chit there... :p

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
It's certainly no worse than being called lame by some reject drunk in Nashville that rides in his back yard with a dog, because he has no friends. It's all perspective, loser.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
It's certainly no worse than being called lame by some reject drunk in Nashville that rides in his back yard with a dog, because he has no friends. It's all perspective, loser.
By "loser" do you mean someone who does something less respectable than working on cow trailers? Cause that aint me. Fatty.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
BBWWAHAHA!!

Jezzus that was some funny chit there... :p

Nevermind BS... he has sand in his vagina.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
By "loser" do you mean someone who does something less respectable than working on cow trailers? Cause that aint me. Fatty.
Yeah - being talented enough to weld aluminum is really lame. Wait until you get some age, chief. If your pops has a couple of pounds too many, you will too.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Yeah - being talented enough to weld aluminum is really lame. Wait until you get some age, chief. If your pops has a couple of pounds too many, you will too.
That's the great part. He doesnt. My family is genetically superior to yours in every way.

I was just kidding about your job. But you still suck.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
That's the great part. He doesnt. My family is genetically superior to yours in every way.

I was just kidding about your job. But you still suck.
I doubt that your genes contain anything superior, but if you need to think they do, I am cool with that. :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Our corporate email is Lotus Notes. For SMTP we use sendmail. :p
Ahhh... well, my condolences then. I was actually hoping that you were responsible for the program. This way I would know whos house to blow up. I HATE that program. One of the worst e-mail applications EVER! And don't get me started on the error messages! Sheesh! "File Not found" Which file you frikin piece of ****!?!?!?! There's a dozen that could be not found! :mumble:

Sadly our corp uses Notes as well. And I have to support it. Of course this all makes Loco's post even more funny.