Quantcast

What is this specialized fsr team dh worth?

Gopedguy

Chimp
Jul 23, 2020
How about this? What do guys think it's worth? He wants my $1,300 scooter.

"2007 GT Idrive 5, 5.5 inch bike, Manitou minute forks, o2 rear shock, answer 720 bars, shimano deore hydros, SLX cranks, forte flats(also have XT trail clips) Saint rear derailleur, 2x9, slx cassette XT chain, Easton AM wheel set, odi rouge grips, bunch of other stuff I’m forgetting, needs a tune up and that’s it, ride great, no creaks, idrive suspension is solid, climbs like a goat and decends like a bat outta hell
Have almost $4 (does he mean 4k?) into it, only stock thing is the seat post and frame everything else has been changed"

Attachments

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I wouldn’t. The bike is seriously outdated. Definitely not “modern” like folks here have been talking about.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Maybe others have suggested it too, but why not sell your goped for $1300, take the cash and buy something of your choosing?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I checked your local classifieds on craigslist and pinkbike. For that money, pickings are pretty slim. I did see this one though, that if still available seems like a solid option:

a few others:

Gopedguy

Chimp
Jul 23, 2020
I checked your local classifieds on craigslist and pinkbike. For that money, pickings are pretty slim. I did see this one though, that if still available seems like a solid option:

a few others:
Thank you kind sir. Are these all going to perform roughly the same? Which would you suggest? I like the first one for the colors. I just started a new job last week so I'll be able to buy a bike in a few weeks.

I actually changed my mind about trading. Now I started accepting cash for my items. I leaned against that because people would always just low ball so I wanted to avoid that altogether.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Thank you kind sir. Are these all going to perform roughly the same? Which would you suggest? I like the first one for the colors. I just started a new job last week so I'll be able to buy a bike in a few weeks.

I actually changed my mind about trading. Now I started accepting cash for my items. I leaned against that because people would always just low ball so I wanted to avoid that altogether.
Depends on what you're looking to do. The first one definitely has the best parts spec. Medium travel bike. Should be quite capable up and down. If it's for poking around JMP, it should be perfect. Hardtail would probably be fine there too.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

a few others:
I had a DB mason for a while, it was a nice bike for a nice price. I put 29" wheels on mine while I had it.

ceddymtl

Chimp
Aug 6, 2020
FYI, I had this bike. Specialized called it the FSR BigHit. Was from 1999 or 2000. I forget. I actually sold it 3 years ago for 500$ but basically every component was upgraded...race face etc... stock it isn't worth much!

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
You'd be better off with the diamondback mission bikes

I had the carbon pivot 5.7 with the top spec stuff on it. It was more of a long travel xc bike. Steep head angle, slack seat angle, twin ring, 26" wheels, was more fun with an Angleset....

That diamondback could be had new on sale for 1300$, friend got one from jenson for that.

Cheapest "real" mtb you can buy

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
You'd be better off with the diamondback mission bikes

I had the carbon pivot 5.7 with the top spec stuff on it. It was more of a long travel xc bike. Steep head angle, slack seat angle, twin ring, 26" wheels, was more fun with an Angleset....

That diamondback could be had new on sale for 1300$, friend got one from jenson for that.

Cheapest "real" mtb you can buy
not seeing dbs at jenson. Have a link?