Quantcast

***what is today? Tuesday GMT?***

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Going into my office this morning for the first time since March 2020 to more or less clean it out since I doubt I'll ever be back again. We have been informed there has been "evidence of mice activity," to which a coworker relayed to me this after a stint there last Friday that this is an understatement. Is hantavirus still a thing?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Going into my office this morning for the first time since March 2020 to more or less clean it out since I doubt I'll ever be back again. We have been informed there has been "evidence of mice activity," to which a coworker relayed to me this after a stint there last Friday that this is an understatement. Is hantavirus still a thing?
counterpoint - go in there with a flute, do your best pied piper, and command your own army of mice.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
In the office today. Hopefully I can get some actual work done here for myself, rather than needing to help the other dudes out. I enjoy helping out, but damn I'm falling behind because of it.

Was kind of shocked walking into the building I spent 4-5 years at as well. My old office was a disaster - empty boxes everywhere, couldn't even see the desk surfaces. Ugh....oh well, need to let that go, its not my animal anymore.

Coffee and poop!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Finally a day where I don’t have to be in early or pick up a kid at an activity after work. Thus I will bike commute.

At noon we should find out what our biannual bonus will be, too. As we have been too busy it’ll be high.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Finally a day where I don’t have to be in early or pick up a kid at an activity after work. Thus I will bike commute.

At noon we should find out what our biannual bonus will be, too. As we have been too busy it’ll be high.
wish I could bike commute today, but of course it's gonna rain

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Quiet, rainy day around the house. I'll have to get some quality snuggle time in with the baby while I can.

Iced coffee, tea, and a book in my future.

Yes, but not really prevalent in this area of the country. There are other mouse born illnesses to be concerned with, but hantavirus isn't one.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Rode in on my hipster bike as promised. Lots of construction detours, but the good news is that they're upgrading the Sand Creek Greenway.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
weather looks alright in montucky....

you would think i would be packed by now....nope...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Walking on eggshells with work, probably find out if we still have this gig/product today. There aren’t enough products to continue without the main one.
SO fun!
I’m gonna need to go ride.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work. Company has "touches" requirements with a lot of clients and we've done such a good job since COVID started, that in the last 6 months they've fallen dramatically, because we're running out of people to "touch". Insert automatic assignment of outbound calls into Salesforce. Yay fun!

I probably need to start doing leg blasters... Ski season is soon.

wish I could bike commute today, but of course it's gonna rain
I wish I could bike commute. But then I'd leave tire skid marks down the carpet into the basement.