Quantcast

What is Trails?

Djmp3

Chimp
Nov 22, 2009
Vermont
You are very good at building jumps. Some of the jumps in the pictures are so perfect looking they look like concrete not dirt! NIce work

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ

Riding this thing must be like trying to get into a hampster wheel. Sucker looks tight. And I love how they kept the little trees and built the berm right up to them. Get loose on that and you'll be catching a bar or face on some wood.

Sooo many great trail photos (good for motivation and ideas). But I have nothing worthy of my own to post - the level is too damn high these days which I love to see :)

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Trails is, ride till you can't see then tarp and hope tomorrow is better. . .

Trails is, surf and turf. . .

Trails is, dig till you can't dig no more, then get a crutch and dig some more. .

!!!B.C.!!!

Chimp
Dec 6, 2009
CA
Sometimes you have to think a little outside the box. If you can find a spot with water, you can build something worth riding!

But good woods are still the best place for trails!

!!!B.C.!!!

Chimp
Dec 6, 2009
CA
And some of the best woods are in PA!

Please excuse the extra crappy disposable camera quality. BEST SUMMER VACATION EVER!

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Building new lines is...

Staying warm anyway you can so you can be at the trails is...

Having a bike rack is...

Riding a Tonic is...

Thanks for all the pics that have been posted here...Its a godsend =) Hmm, that would be a cool name for a jump.

Keep stacking that Dirt fellas :thumb:

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Those ditch and the river ravine trails are tops. I've always thought you could build trails in the "crappiest" areas - well crappy for most other people because would be tough to build a house or park but it makes for some very interesting trails. Mom Nature already put some good foundational features in.

!!!B.C.!!!

Chimp
Dec 6, 2009
CA
Yo, B. Cole. Is that you? This is Jeremy. Your ditch jumps still around?

Yeah man! They got taken out last summer due to some obnoxious skater kids building cement crap at the other end of the ditch, otherwise nobody goes down there. Since they were still loose piles, I've made A LOT of progress rebuilding with the last rain about a month ago. Everything is piled and rough shaped up to this lip.

Put in a few hours tonight, and will be stackin and packin before and after work as long as it stays moist. Shovel lights are awesome! Only got one more landing and then the last big set to stack, then time to cruise the dirtcoaster!

!!!B.C.!!!

Chimp
Dec 6, 2009
CA
no kidding! you could rail a truck around that berm... that fool must have some ruthless biceps

where can I get one?
Bill's bike shop! Or remind me and I'll bring you one! Haha

Just slide one of these bad boys down the shovel handle.

Works AWESOME!