Quantcast

What is Trails?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Salty doesn't just ride, he throws down (and reps the USofA at worlds from time to time).
Uh oh... he's going to get soooo mad that you posted those. :D

I'm just teasing, J, but I'm with the other guys... I don't see the harm when it's stuff that has already been posted on the internet. Nobody is claiming spots that aren't theirs and nobody is giving directions. If anything, it's a tribute to all the rad diggers around and inspiration for building more amazing trail spots.

Last edited:

JGill

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Norman, OK
You guys show up un-invited at my street spots and local parks I will be knocking fools out left and right!!! Actually, check the attitude at the entrance, and just ride

...totally kidding, I don't have the time to keep up with some decent trails here...

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
Uh oh... he's going to get soooo mad that you posted those. :D

I'm just teasing, J, but I'm with the other guys... I don't see the harm when it's stuff that has already been posted on the internet. Nobody is claiming spots that aren't theirs and nobody is giving directions. If anything, it's a tribute to all the rad diggers around and inspiration for building more amazing trail spots.
werd. as long as the filename doesnt list the fvcing address, its game to share the beauty

trailking26

Chimp
Feb 9, 2009
New York
Yeah... It's started, But I get no help out here, so it's a snails pace. I barley get ride time in..
So far, we've got a new hip and berm, reeeal good dirt (by comparison), and yes, the shyt will, eventually be huge.

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
I like the DH bike jumping the double that took 10 minutes to build. Makes me so proud of the east coast. At least I have a reason to step it up the spring.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
i thought the idea was to ride frequently enough that your air turbulence keeps the leaves outta the way...