Quantcast

What is Trails?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
SoCal locals are spoiled..
Spoiled!? Do you know how much work it takes to keep trails running year 'round in so cal? It pretty much only rains during one month out of the year. We might be spoiled by how nice the weather is... 70 something and sunny everday is rad... but no rain equals no trails, unless you have a water source. And no rain makes it hard to find a water source. Even if you do have a water source... it's still tough to dig in the dry, sandy, rocky crap for dirt. But I love it here... so I'm not complaining, just saying.

That spot is sick by the way!!

Last edited:

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
the only people that are spoiled are the kids that get to ride without putting in hard time and effort, ie: ROACHES. those look really fun.

Dallas

Chimp
May 29, 2008
Cru - I got two feet of snow on my jumps right now. I'd trade your "problem" for mine quicker than you can say ass sliding.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
i think that's jim somebody from norcal, rides a 26. i sa whim in a video a while back, dude oozes steez
You're thinking of Jim Tharp, he rides for blkmrkt. You are right, the guy is a steezburger, but I'm am 80% sure that the photo is Carter Holland.