Quantcast

What is wrong with normal baby names?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Got an email from a guy I went to school with. They just had a baby. They've named him "Tilman". What the hell kind of name is Tilman?

I guess they can at least call him T-Bone.....or Mr. T....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think it goes with the same idea that kids shouldn't be scored with red pens or play games that have losers. Each child needs to feel unique and special. Personally I never had a problem with my un-original name. Mike Smith has a nice ring to it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Got an email from a guy I went to school with. They just had a baby. They've named him "Tilman". What the hell kind of name is Tilman?

I guess they can at least call him T-Bone.....or Mr. T....
Are they landscapers?

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
I dont see anything wrong with Tilman. Now when you start naming your kids after fruit, we have a problem.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
the best kids name is Nick Cage's son... "Kal El".

I so wanna name my son "Zod", teach him to be a bully and send him to the same school. "Kneel bitch!"

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Cousin of a high school pal was named Morning Star. She could roll j's two at a time, one in each hand. Ok, I don't know if that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
I think it goes with the same idea that kids shouldn't be scored with red pens or play games that have losers. Each child needs to feel unique and special. Personally I never had a problem with my un-original name. Mike Smith has a nice ring to it.
I know a mike smith.