Quantcast

What Is Your Heart Rate Right Now

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Yes, it is a crappy thread...mine is probably about 100 after all this spider/ty pennington talk...
So your going to wet your panties one way or the other. :blah:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I can hear my heart beating in my ears right now I'm so f'ing mad. If you hear about someone getting killed in Charlotte, I was probably the one doing the killing.

I hate you useless piece of crap, no nothing, a$$headed, blowhard, retarded ARRRGGGGHHHHHH. I swear I'm going to kill or explode.

I know what it feels like to be the old knuckle right now.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I have some beta blockers on my desk. I wonder if I popped a couple could I get it under 30bpm?

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
my heart rate always rises when I try to take it. I guess i need to do an average or something..

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i was 50 a little while ago. i have a contest with the fatties in my office every now and then. I bet them lunch every now and then that i can beat all of them. I havent lost yet. My boss has hypertension and has a bp machine in his office. it records distolic, systolic and bp. it's pretty neat.
i broke my hrm so i have to buy a new one.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Between 60 and 70, no big deal though. I had my bp taken last week and it turned out great (I forgot the numbers, but the nurse was happy), despite my respiratory infection. Woo hoo!!!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
76 'cause i'm ****ing annoyed. it was such a quiet week without the annoying roomate and fat bitch upstairs. they both managed to come back today.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
54 BTS.
I had a big spring wake up call this afternoon while trying to sprint my big ring DH bike up a large hill... It ate me and had my lungs were shot 2/3 the way up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
jdschall said:
Mine's 56. How'd you get yer's down ar so low, Westy? You some kind a spandex wearin' cyclo-nut 'er somethin?
I ride a lot. Sometimes in spandex, sometimes in baggies and sometimes in jeans and a t-shirt. I just likes the bikes. A big cup of coffee got things moving to about 51bpm this morning.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Westy said:
I ride a lot. Sometimes in spandex, sometimes in baggies and sometimes in jeans and a t-shirt. I just likes the bikes. A big cup of coffee got things moving to about 51bpm this morning.

Well, That's pretty good. I've only had mine down that low once. After about a week of huffing up 2000' climbs with a 40lb pack on the AT, I noticed one night while laying at in the tent that might heart seemed to not be beating all that often. I checked it and it was in the upper 30's. It was going whaathump pause pause (hmmmm am I alive?) pause pause whaathump...

But alas every day office life is not condusive to such a low heart rate so generally I hover around the upper 50s low 60's.