Quantcast

What Jersey?

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
What the hell is the point of this post? How about you shut up instead of insulting the kid?
Not only improbable, but impossible.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I Are Baboon said:
What the hell is the point of this post? How about you shut up instead of insulting the kid?
What jersey should I wear?! Do we get a What Socks/Underwear/Live Strong Bracelet/Etc. thread too?

If "the kid" can't dress himself, he may wanna stay off a bike.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stinkyboy said:
What jersey should I wear?! Do we get a What Socks/Underwear/Live Strong Bracelet/Etc. thread too?

If you don't like the thread, don't post in it. And if you have a hard time controlling yourself, we can help you with that.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stinkyboy said:
Oh, I understand, there's a rule that doesn't allow the criticism of a thread...

:thumb:
Do you really need to be TOLD not to act like a dick to other members?

Do you have one that says: "I'm a complete moron"? Go with that one.

...that isn't exactly thread criticism.

In case you missed it, read the bottom post in this thread and pay close attention to the bold print:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
stinkyboy said:

Black hole is coming.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Oh, fer God's sakes! Maybe it was a harsh comment, but I thought The Lounge was seated with people with thicker skin than that. I publicly apologize to The Cowboy Pimp for suggesting he was a complete moron.

Stinkyboy

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stinkyboy said:
Oh, fer God's sakes! Maybe it was a harsh comment, but I thought The Lounge was seated with people with thicker skin than that. I publicly apologize to The Cowboy Pimp for suggesting he was a complete moron.

Stinkyboy
You should teach a class on apologizing.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:

Stinkyboy
Pvssy. :D

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
:rolleyes:

You just can't help yourself, can you loco?
Sorry. I just thought that I should, well, nevermind...Maybe I shouldn't have. :think:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:
Oh, fer God's sakes! Maybe it was a harsh comment, but I thought The Lounge was seated with people with thicker skin than that. I publicly apologize to Loco for suggesting he was a pvssy.

DRB
You should teach a class on how to be an azzhole.

:rolleyes:

J

JRB

DRB said:
Oh, fer God's sakes! Maybe it was a harsh comment, but I thought The Lounge was seated with people with thicker skin than that. I publicly apologize to Loco for suggesting he was a pvssy.

DRB
Pvssy. :D

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I guess I will wear the Go-Ride jersey, thanks for the help :/

I don't care what stinkboy says. I was just really bored and I couldn't decide what jersey to take with me. I like Loco's new custom title.

I still want one... ass clowns

J

JRB

priceseliger14 said:
I guess I will wear the Go-Ride jersey, thanks for the help :/

I don't care what stinkboy says. I was just really bored and I couldn't decide what jersey to take with me. I like Loco's new custom title.

I still want one... ass clowns
Nice work, dumbass. :thumb: :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
priceseliger14 said:
I have two jerseys - a BCD Racing Or Go-Ride

Which one should I wear in AngleFire this weekend?

Two custom titles out of this thread.

Good job.

Ya fat dousche balloon