Quantcast

What kind of beer is in your fridge right now?

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
12 Newcastle
1 Pete's Wicked Ale
3 Widmer Brothers Heffeweizen
2 BBC Coffeehouse Porter
4 Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Kaliber?:confused: why oh why?

Enjoying a Smuttynose Shoals Pale Ale. Nice fruity hoppy flavor, a bit weak on aroma and a little on the light side for a Pale Ale.

I'm runnin a little low since i put us on a budget.....

Brooklyn Brown Ale
Rogue Chocolate Stout
Fullers Pale Ale
Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter
Victory Hop Wallop
Lefthand Milk Stout
SNPA
and a Newcastle

I have to make this bunch last

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Currently I have a flag porter, samuel smiths taddy porter, ommegang abbey ale, blackhawk stout, victory storm king stout, ebulums elderberry black ale, and a geary's london porter I am drinking now.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
There are 4 homebrews, 2 very nice pale ales made by a friend of mine, 1 Saison that I'm experimenting on and another of unknown origin and flavor.

5 Pacificos, 1 Sam Adams Brown, 5 highland Summer wheat (not all that good) and a 6 pack of PBR.

All of these should be gone by next Tuesday (along with a ton of other beer).

In the closet is a batch of what I hope to be hoegarden clones coming of age.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
All VT beers for some reason right now: :)

Long Trail Ale
Magic Hat HiPA
Harpoon Hefeweizen
Trout River Hoppin Mad (a 6-pack awaiting fridge placement)

toby

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
MMcG said:
Is that LT IPA any good??

I'm not a big fan of their Pale Ale
Yeah, I was wondering how the IPA is. The Ale has grown on me a bit, but there are a lot of better options out there.

Anyway....in the fridge right now is a summer variety 12 from Magic Hat, a 6er of Otter Creek Wit Bier and a few UFOs.

Raacerx

Monkey
Just got sponsored by Lagunitas Brewing Company out of Petaluma, CA for the 2006 race season. Stoked. Needless to say...my fridge is somewhat stocked (umm...ive got a "few" cases). At this moment, I am drinking this. Strong, bitter, with a serious kick. Plus, its appropriatly named for its maximum flavor and the fact that...my name is Max.

However this is the new favorite. Incredibly smooth for 9.9% (very low mash heat helps I guess). Actually its scary smooth. And it most certainly is undercover cause...after 3 glasses it comes out of nowhere. For most people, it hasn't even hit stores yet but is arriving daily. This is straight from the source.

Rounding out the copius amounts of Maximus, Ive got some Gordon Biersch Winter Bock, Boont Amber Ale, a Chimay Blue (for unexpected celebrations), and my normal fridge stocker of Full Sail Ale Amber, Pale, and India Pale Ale.