Quantcast

What kind of beer is in your fridge right now?

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Still at work and having a trusty Alaskan Amber right now and there's a 1 liter bottle of Rogue Brutal Bitter in the fridge that I will probably have when I get home. I did a little side project for someone and they left that on my desk this a.m.
oooo...traffic sucks right now....might go see 'Cars' and sneak that in.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
I've got a case of Boulevard Pale Ale right now. It is kind of a local beer, made in KC.

I had some 1554 last week that I thought was great. 1554 and Fat Tire are the only Belgian beers I've had and so far they are my favorites.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Well techincaly it's not in my fridge anymore........

But right now I'm having a 750ml bottle of Chimay Grande Reserve.

750mls of 9% trappist goodness! :love: :love:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This weekend while friends were over, we had some Budlight in our fridge...oh wait, you said beer. My bad.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
TN said:
This weekend while friends were over, we had some Budlight in our fridge...oh wait, you said beer. My bad.

:rofl: :rofl: I have friends who get really irate when I make subtle or not so subtle comments that Bud Light is not beer.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
DaveW said:
Well techincaly it's not in my fridge anymore........

But right now I'm having a 750ml bottle of Chimay Grande Reserve.

750mls of 9% trappist goodness! :love: :love:

mmmmmmmmmmm...I got a bottle of chimay red in the cellar...just waiting for the right time...

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
8 coronas, 5 heinekens (all left over from a party...I didn't and wouldnt buy either) A couple Smirnoff Ice...grape and apple ( someone left em and I dont blame em) 1 Chimay Tripple, 2 Carolina Brewery IPA's and of course a six pack of Millers...Just because I've gone snobby doesnt mean I've forgotten my roots...:)

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Rogue Dead Guy, Longtrail blackberry wheat, Harpoon rasberry* wheat, Alba scotch pine ale*, Delirium Nocturnum.

*= Beers that were in the fridge untill recently consumed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am currently beerless.

:wonky2:

(hey, the name of that smiley is "wonky2", which begs the questions what the hell is a wonky, and whatever happened to wonky1?)

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I was at Ralphs today and Stella Artous (or however you spell it) was on sale, $12 for a 12pk, so $48 later my fridge is full, gunna have some people over for pizza and beer, and bike wrenching tomarrow night so may have to go buy more beer on thursday.