Quantcast

What kind of beer is in your fridge right now?

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Hitting up the winter selections:
Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale
Bridgeport Brewery Ebenezer
Full Sail Ale Wassail (yum, among my favs.)
Deschutes Brewery Jubilale (tied for first with Wassail, IMO, and what I have tried).

Soon to have Vertigo Coffee Stout in the fridge. It is my homebrew.

:cheers: :happydance:

I went to visit family in upstate NY for Thanksgiving - I brought back three cases of Ithaca Beer's Cascazilla red ale (one of my top 5 all time) as well as various amounts of

Southern Tier Brewing Finger Lakes IPA
Victory Hop Wallop
Stone IPA
Middle Ages Brewing Wizard's Winter Ale

Life is good. :biggrin:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I have no beer in my fridge. I realized recently that I don't really like to drink beer anymore.

I've been thinking about quitting coffee too.

WTF?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I have no beer in my fridge. I realized recently that I don't really like to drink beer anymore.

I've been thinking about quitting coffee too.

WTF?
:disgust1:

You suck at the beer forum. :ban:

I'm fresh out of beer. Not one left. Why does the wife always have to go and drink half my stash? :rolleyes:

Arutha

Monkey
Nov 26, 2002
Western PA
I have a request. There was a post to one of these threads, oh a year or so ago that I can't find but hopefully one of you can remember it. It was a German beer, very dark with a nice big creamy head in a tall glass. Does anyone know what it was? I figure there aren't that many black german beers with nice heads but I have come up empty in my searching. It did have a bottle next to the glass. Sadly I can't give you any more info and I am dying to try it. Help please.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
this weekend me and my buddies had 12 sierra nevada pale ales, 12 harpoon IPAs and a magic hat feast of fools variety 12 pack. awesome weekend of riding and drinking to say the least!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Sucking back Stone 10th Anniversary tonight. Good, but disappointing.

edit: Arutha has a nice beer collection going there. For a guy who took his name from a cheesy fantasy book, I'm impressed :D

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
I went to visit family in upstate NY for Thanksgiving - I brought back three cases of Ithaca Beer's Cascazilla red ale (one of my top 5 all time) as well as various amounts of

Southern Tier Brewing Finger Lakes IPA...

Life is good. :biggrin:
I've got some friends who are really into the hoppy flavored Cascazilla. I love the Cascazilla label though.

I'll never turn one down, but not my favorite. If you like hoppy, they now have a double IPA (9% alcohol) that's pretty tuff. They get most of their hops supply locally too.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I enjoyed an Arrogant Bastard tonight, nothing new and exciting there just a good brew. Also picked up some Fat Weasle Ale, never tried it but it was at Trader Joes for $5.99/6pack and the name made me lagh so I figured it can't be all bad.

Arutha

Monkey
Nov 26, 2002
Western PA
Sucking back Stone 10th Anniversary tonight. Good, but disappointing.

edit: Arutha has a nice beer collection going there. For a guy who took his name from a cheesy fantasy book, I'm impressed :D
Oh you can't say they were cheesy!

But if that isn't your style try George R. R. Martin's - A Song of Ice and Fire- series. They are certainly not your typical fantasy books.

Afraid I haven't added anything to the fridge, although there are some homebrews fermenting in a near by basement, but I did have a Dogfish Chicory Stout last night. :)

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
Homemade mac and cheese with cabot smoked bacon cheddar and a Guinness to wash it down- freakin fantastic!

Current beer in fridge: dog fish 120 min., Rogue dead guy and a magnum of Alagash...o yeah and an O'Douls for my friends who no longer drink..