Quantcast

What kind of beer is in your fridge right now?

Arutha

Monkey
Nov 26, 2002
Western PA
This is the one case where I will condone spousal abuse.

I'm running on empty in the beer department tonight, but a trip to the liquor store should remedy that.
I'd say he has a dilemma. On one hand his wife took his last beer, on the other he has a cool wife....

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Just finished drinking a growler of the local SAC BREW Sac-Skwatch, a scotch ale with 7.8% loving goodness. It's been my favorite beer for the last two years. and their oktoberfest was amazing...4 blocks from my house. I love them.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I've got one heck of a dilemma. I'm down to my last 6-pack of these and my next batch is still sitting in secondary fermentation, not going to be ready for bottling for at least another week and then it has to condition for about two more weeks. Time to see what I have kicking around in the beer fridge downstairs...

Swiped your image Steve since I've been too busy drinking them to take pictures.

Attachments

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
Anyone ever try Golden Monkey? They just started carrying it at my local store, but at $12 for a six pack I'm a tad hesitant (yes I am cheap) to buy it. I'd hate to spend the money on trash....

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Anyone ever try Golden Monkey? They just started carrying it at my local store, but at $12 for a six pack I'm a tad hesitant (yes I am cheap) to buy it. I'd hate to spend the money on trash....
It's good. Keep in mind it's 9%, so you're paying a slight premium over a crappy low alcohol beer.

Victory makes really good stuff.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
current winter warmers: rochefort 8's & 10's (my personal favorites), koningshoeven quad, la binchoise brune, howe sound brewing oatmeal stout, granville island doppelbock, philips brewing double ipa, westmalle tripel, traquair house ale & fullers vintage ale. had an aventinus weizen eisbock last night (a burly wheat beer - 12%abv) - yummy stuff on a cold winter night.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
finally broke down and got the dogfish 120 min IPA, along w/ a cisco brewing winter ale (big bottle), and a bear republic imperial stout (also big bottle).

didn't spring for the massive double bastard bottle; the thing was huge, and cost $65.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
finally broke down and got the dogfish 120 min IPA, along w/ a cisco brewing winter ale (big bottle), and a bear republic imperial stout (also big bottle).

didn't spring for the massive double bastard bottle; the thing was huge, and cost $65.
They boys came over last week and we ponied up for a monster bottle of Stone 10th Anniversary IPA. Holy $hit was that stuff potent. :dead:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I won 3 tall Molson Canadians at my girlfriends Xmas party in the gift exchange. They're in my fridge...I think I'm waiting until I end up all drunk at home before I drink them.