Quantcast

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Here in NC we can have fountains, snakes and sparklers... wooo!:think:

Luckily SC is a short trip away and they have the good stuff!;):thumb::weee:

So what are the restrictions in your state? And if they're like NC, where do you go to get the good stuff?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Nothing is legal in the city, but we have Indian Reservations so that pretty much makes EVERYTHING legal.
:stupid:

I spent less than $15 in gas and food at the high school to see the show. The concession stand was a fund raiser for the parks and rec, so it supports the local community.

I would much rather do that then spend twice that on a small box of crap to burn up my driveway with.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Here in NC we can have fountains, snakes and sparklers... wooo!:think:
same here.
our state sells EVERYTHING to anyone without a PA license. i have 3 giant stores close to my house and i cant even buy anything worth while.

the bad part is that there are no close states that sell fireworks from where i live.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Funny. I grew up in PA and worked a fireworks stand. We made silly money for a weeks work and we sold nothing but sparklers and other lame, legal crap. People from NY and NJ think that is the good stuff.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Funny. I grew up in PA and worked a fireworks stand. We made silly money for a weeks work and we sold nothing but sparklers and other lame, legal crap. People from NY and NJ think that is the good stuff.
i made the mistake of buying crap from one of those stands when i first moved out here. i didnt realize we couldnt buy real fireworks.