Quantcast

What kind of sick twisted MF'er does this...???

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Send him to prison. Child molesters never fair very well in prison.

Hopefully he'll be someone's girlfriend and whipping boy for a while before he gets gutted with a sharpened toothbrush.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I can't even read about these things without getting choked up. Especially since I became a parent myself. I can't even imagine... :(

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
McGRP01 said:
I can't even read about these things without getting choked up. Especially since I became a parent myself. I can't even imagine... :(
No $hit. Were that one of my kids, I would make it my life's work to see that anyone who did him sexual/physical harm in prison would receive generous care packages for a job well done. :dead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
llkoolkeg said:
No $hit. Were that one of my kids, I would make it my life's work to see that anyone who did him sexual/physical harm in prison would receive generous care packages for a job well done. :dead:
Her parents won't have to worry about him, he beat them to death. :dead: :mad:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Ahhhhhhhhh you have to love our judicial system:rolleyes:

"Quote" Duncan had spent more than a decade in prison for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy at gunpoint in Tacoma, Wash., and was a fugitive at the time of his arrest after he was charged with molesting a 6-year-old boy in Minnesota.

He was released on $15,000 bail earlier this year after being charged with molesting the boy.

The guy never should have been let out on bail, plus he should have been executed after he was first caught.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Brian HCM#1 said:
Ahhhhhhhhh you have to love our judicial system:rolleyes:

"Quote" Duncan had spent more than a decade in prison for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy at gunpoint in Tacoma, Wash., and was a fugitive at the time of his arrest after he was charged with molesting a 6-year-old boy in Minnesota.

He was released on $15,000 bail earlier this year after being charged with molesting the boy.

The guy never should have been let out on bail, plus he should have been executed after he was first caught.
Or at least been castrated.

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
llkoolkeg said:
Nope...mom and boyfriend. If the father lost custody but actually loved and cared about his kids, it'd be game on full tilt. :mumble:

I agree, like what that mother did in Scotland when she lit that dude on fire for raping her daughter. This guy should get something like that if you ask me.

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
I don't really know how to comment on this person, but let me at least say I agree on public torture over an extended period of time. I can't even fathom what people like that are thinking?

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
F*ck that scum bag. They should cut off his johnson. Set him on fire. Let him burn for about 30 minutes. Put out the flames. Beat the **** out of him. Then put him in jail and allow the other inmates to do with him what they please.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
"How about the method of Revenge That Marcellus Wallace, was going to use on the redneck rapist in pulp fiction?"

Call some hard hitting ........... with plies and a welders torch,
that would be good for a start.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
spookydave said:
I agree, like what that mother did in Scotland when she lit that dude on fire for raping her daughter. This guy should get something like that if you ask me.

I think that was Spain.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
"What kind of sick twisted MF'er does this...?"

The kind that was rehabilitated/spent time in the penal system.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I would let him have the worst years of his worthless life ,first I would cut off hit unit and then immediatly squirt the wound with laquer thinner /Acetone ,then I would feed him his unit uncooked and then for the next few weeks I would burn him with a 40-75 watt soldering iron untill he died :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ,btw I would make sure he was fed and hydrated so he would live longer ;) ;)

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
yeah im thinking some razor blades, blow torches, iodine and tabasco in the eyes. Video everything and play it back to him with about a 1 min delay so he can relive it all at least twice. there is no justice for this crime. And bottom dollar says he gets put on death row(solitary confinement) so Tiny and bubba cant touch him then the ACLU and NAMBLA will come up with some BS about how he was abused and is really just a victim. I got to stop I am getting more pissed off just thinking about this oxygen thief.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Run 'im over with one of these from the feet up, real slow-like.

Ugh, that's a sickening image, but he probably deserves it.