Quantcast

What makes a good man?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I am going to tell you your future. You are going to lead successful, happy lives until you are 82 years old when a nurse will inadvertently overdose you on morphine. Your sons and daughters, their children, your co-workers, your wife (or ex-wife), your competitors and even you brother-in-law comes to the funeral. That afternoon, over drinks, they toast you.

Why?

What is one thing you want to be remembered for? Being honest? Having compassion?

Discuss.

J

JRB

kizzi77 said:
Why do you want to see burly's balls???

You're weird. And a little fancy.
I meant that I have the huge balls and pics of them. This really isn't going to be win/win for me, so I give up.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
loco said:
I meant that I have the huge balls and pics of them. This really isn't going to be win/win for me, so I give up.
I heard if you have to explain jokes...then they are not funny. :)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ThePriceSeliger said:
I am going to tell you your future. You are going to lead successful, happy lives until you are 82 years old when a nurse will inadvertently overdose you on morphine. Your sons and daughters, their children, your co-workers, your wife (or ex-wife), your competitors and even you brother-in-law comes to the funeral. That afternoon, over drinks, they toast you.

Why?

What is one thing you want to be remembered for? Being honest? Having compassion?

Discuss.
They'll all remember me by my huge balls. At 82, I had the alzheimer's, and I'd leave the house with my balls hanging out. They'd have to retreive me and get me back home, but not until the whole neighborhood got an eyeful.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
OK - it's not funny. Post nekkid pics of yourself.
In how many threads are you going to ask this?

Aren't you married? Go take naked pics of your wife and look at them in private.

SHAME.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
A true man stands up for what he believes in, and is not afraid to doubt himself.

You can get fancy and include stuff like "when appropriate", but that's a pretty good definition IMO. Feed that to your FemiNazi teachers and watch them cringe as they admit that not all men in the world are evil, heartless, tiny-balled sloths.

J

JRB

H8R said:
In how many threads are you going to ask this?

Aren't you married? Go take naked pics of your wife and look at them in private.

SHAME.
Gawd - you need mancil g's custom title. Sheesh. :mumble:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
How I came back from the dead to smack the nurse who administered my overdose...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
bikenweed said:
A true man stands up for what he believes in, and is not afraid to doubt himself.

You can get fancy and include stuff like "when appropriate", but that's a pretty good definition IMO. Feed that to your FemiNazi teachers and watch them cringe as they admit that not all men in the world are evil, heartless, tiny-balled sloths.
Wow, a first real answer. I had to write an essay, and turned it in today, and I was curious about what y'all thought. Apperently everyone loves their balls.:love:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
kizzi77 said:
This is where you turned for insightful answers for an essay? I suggest you work on those choices. ;)
No kidding. That's right up there with asking these clowns, "Hey RM members, what's the best way to get a girl?"

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
H8R said:
No kidding. That's right up there with asking these clowns, "Hey RM members, what's the best way to get a girl?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And I wouldn't suggest burly's...which was to rub bread on me...then tell me I looked like a midgit, but taller.
I don't think that would work on to many girls.
:D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
kizzi77 said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And I wouldn't suggest burly's...which was to rub bread on me...then tell me I looked like a midgit, but taller.
I don't think that would work on to many girls.
:D

That would work really well on a tall midget chick with a bread fetish.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
ThePriceSeliger said:
Your reputation on this post is Positive.
Comments on this Post
I approve of this thread! But I could have done without BS and his huge balls.
Aren't you suppossed to be watching MTV...just couldn't stay away from the thread you started, could you :p

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
What makes a good man?

Honesty.

Honesty in what you do and what you say.

How do I want to be remembered?

That I died an honest man, and my wife and (hopefully by then many) children knew that I valued their lives above my own.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
lovebunny said:
i would really love if you told us that story. that sounds hilarious
It's just as it says...I walked into a party with a friend of mine. It was full of people she went to high school and no one I knew. The first thing that happens is some dude walks up and rubs a loaf of bread on me. Tells me I've been loafed. Had I not been there with girl I was with i wouldn't have so politely walked away. The next time we met he told me I looked like a midget but taller. Since then we've been together. But it was all hilarious. I didn't appreciate the bread at the time...but it's funny as hell now :D

J

JRB

Here's how Dwight says it should go -

Floyd County Lyrics

(Dwight Yoakam)

Chorus:
It's a sad day in Floyd County, Mr. Jones
Yeah, the grief is strong for the man that's gone
And at the grave his woman cries and she moans
'Cause it's a sad day in Floyd County, Mr. Jones

The six children he raised are all weepin'
For this soft-spoken mountain man
Who fed them with the money he earned in those black mines
And the food he could raise with his hands

Chorus:

Though the world knew nothing of his wisdom
Or the honest and simple things he did
There's some folks cryin' on this hillside today
That know about the humble way he lived

Chorus:

Now this house in the holler stands empty
Though his presence in my memory is plain
You know I'd swear that I just saw him walkin' up that hill
I guess this place just won't never be the same

Chorus:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i think ill be remembered for being the first person to set foot on the moon.....

still trying to figure how ill pull off that one though. :think: