Quantcast

What makes more noise

mor noise

• Total voters

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
New commercial aircraft are comparibly quite.
You should put the militray variant of the 707 made in the mid-70s on there.
I work on the approach and you know when that thing flys over.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I alienated co-workers with them twice now. Have both bags buried for over a month in the garden and as of last week I and am sad to report there has been no "de" in their composition.

The hook the wife's Teva's were hanging on that composts however is showing signs of giving up the ghost.

It's pretty fun burying things that retailers pitch you as bio-degradabubabbeblleee .

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I alienated co-workers with them twice now. Have both bags buried for over a month in the garden and as of last week I and am sad to report there has been no "de" in their composition.

The hook the wife's Teva's were hanging on that composts however is showing signs of giving up the ghost.

It's pretty fun burying things that retailers pitch you as bio-degradabubabbeblleee .
Well did you pour 18M sulfuric acid on it? You have to read the fine print....

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle

Bioplastics don't break down that fast, otherwise they would be fairly useless. Give it 2 years.
I just got a load of compost that is made from the kitchen scraps of Seattle. You can put most anything in there. Meat, pizza boxes, sticks, bones, etc. They break it all down. I found a perfectly intact plastic fork. That **** is going to be here forever.