Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Bottom line, as long at the parents are trying, you can't judge them....
That's all I am sayin. If you're tryin you never get a hard glare from me. Its the ones who don't try....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Funny. I posted that and never looked for responses.

I have plenty of sympathy for parents whose kids are upset, sick, hungry, or otherwise unhappy. I recognize that events occur outside of everyone's control to cause these things and that sometimes a parent simply has no choice in the matter.

An upset child is a far cry, though, from a kid being bluntly rude for no apparent reason to someone who just did something nice for them without so much as a sideways glance from the parents. And having or not having kids does not change basic courtesy. If the kid was autistic, I would have expected one of the parents to apologize.

I'm just sayin' - that behavior would NEVER have flown with my parents, under any circumstances, and they weren't exactly militant people. They just held respect and decency in high regard.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i will judge you moderately if you resemble any of the following: people who brag about their kids, ppl who reply above teh quote, ppl who cuss in public, ppl who are embarrassed to use coupons, ppl who can't put their car b/t 2 lines, ppl who wash their bike after every ride, ppl who never wash their bike to show off the dirt, ppl who point out their witty thread tags, republicans, ppl who represent, ppl who cannot use pronouns properly with a gun to its fvcking head, ppl who forms factions & speak out against the school board & then tell all their friends to tivo it ("i served *HIM*"), ppl who say pow-pow, ppl who won't forgive, naive ppl who think they shouldn't judge, ppl named matt, ppl who edit their long posts

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
People who work primarily "under the table", brag about how much they make, and complain about public services. That gets my goat.

Last edited:

Honus

Monkey
Jun 6, 2006
Boulder, CO
People that have bumper stickers that say "My (insert dog breed here) is smarter than your honor student." Really? You honestly believe your dog is smarter than every honor student so much that you had to put a bumper sticker on your car?

I do really like it when you're in the grocery store and there's only one lane open and the person in front of you that has a full cart lets you take cuts in line because you only have four items. They get bonus points for being super courteous when it's not expected.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
People who push the crosswalk button as fast as they can, for as long as it takes the sign to change are idiots. If I designed those things I'd make it so it never changed if you did that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was in line at dunkin donuts this morning and saw a fatty wearing hipster stretch pants and one of those sag off the shoulder weirdo tops. Worst of all her chub was hanging out. I nearly vomited.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
i will judge you moderately if you resemble any of the following: people who brag about their kids, ppl who reply above teh quote, ppl who cuss in public, ppl who are embarrassed to use coupons, ppl who can't put their car b/t 2 lines, ppl who wash their bike after every ride, ppl who never wash their bike to show off the dirt, ppl who point out their witty thread tags, republicans, ppl who represent, ppl who cannot use pronouns properly with a gun to its fvcking head, ppl who forms factions & speak out against the school board & then tell all their friends to tivo it ("i served *HIM*"), ppl who say pow-pow, ppl who won't forgive, naive ppl who think they shouldn't judge, ppl named matt, ppl who edit their long posts
People who type with "text talk" when they have a full keyboard in front of them.
I do really like it when you're in the grocery store and there's only one lane open and the person in front of you that has a full cart lets you take cuts in line because you only have four items. They get bonus points for being super courteous when it's not expected.
I like that as well, and I do it often, I hate when the other person does not say thank you. I try to be very gracious if someone does that for me, they do not have to do it, they WERE there BEFORE me, so it is courteous of them, but not required.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
People that have bumper stickers that say "My (insert dog breed here) is smarter than your honor student." Really? You honestly believe your dog is smarter than every honor student so much that you had to put a bumper sticker on your car?
i was wondering where this could be, then see you're up in the people's republic. that town used to annoy me, but now i just lay back & think about the queen. a lovely little community. i especially like the way they light their bongs from burning couches
People who type with "text talk" when they have a full keyboard in front of them.
i have a very, very tiny brain (think mooshoo^psp) & had to even dim the lights as to not go full schiavo in the middle of my rant.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I judge teenagers. I can't stand most of them. I think they're all friggin idiots. And I hate the way they dress these days.
I'm more judgmental than my parents were with me when I was a teen.