Quantcast

What movie represents you?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The Kadvang said:
sigh.... i just love brokeback mountain, i wish some cowboy would come sweep me of my feet.
Loco or Burley Shirley will be with you momentarily. (They're not quite done with N8 yet)

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
work would have to be a cross between Office Space and American Chopper (work in a small auto shop with my Dad)
For my personal life it would have to be On Any Sunday. I live my life one ride at a time. Because it's all about the ride.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
ME: Full Metal Jacket/Jarhead w/ some NWD thrown in.

WORK: Training Day, Heat and Dazed & Confused all rolled into one wonderful 10 +(at times) hour shift

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
work: any movie that represents overworked underpaid people doing menial jobs below their talents while they wait to finish college and get a real job.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
The Kadvang said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA I need to find out who wrote that.
actually I stole it from ZD...I made a "backup" copy of someone else's copy of it...and when I came back...Z had Sharpied it with- A$$ Pounding Cowboys for me...:rofl:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
And I figured out my work movie: The Bad Sleeps Well. It is another Kurosawa film, where the good guy works in an office, but after work is scheming to bring down the corporate heads who forced his father to kill himself.

Except that my dad is still alive...

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Me: Taxi Driver...you just never know when i might crack

Work: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. WTF people quit using your homes like a goddamed credit card.(Mortgage Consultant)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It hasn't been made yet. When it does though, I will play myself and win an Oscar for sure. The Coen brothers are going to direct it too.