Quantcast

#$% what, no Saturday GMT? %$#

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

I hope the lack of GMT means everyone (especially those right coasters) is out riding their bikes. I think some DH is on tap today, and maybe Monday too.

Up and at 'em, slackers.

Last edited:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , weather is horrible in the desert , again . I'm going to dh idyllwild today and beer tonight . Peace out bitches !

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mornin, getting ready to head out on a hike with my girls dad, heading into the crazy mtns, probably going to be talking quite a bit about this new ring his daughter is wearing... Yeah i got engaged this week...

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

Getting some stuff done around the house this morning. Heading over to my dad's later since my step-sister and family are in town this weekend.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Doing some wrenching on the DHR, off to Whistler for a couple days in the morning.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Bizarre - White Ranch today... deserted.

I did see one guy climbing Waterhole Trail on a SS. Seriously - you SS's are f**king DEMENTED. NTTAWWT.
4 mountain bikes with a total of 16 gears between them. Derailleurs can suck it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Jesus, it fvcking sunscreen, don't over think it. Get what ever is cheap at Walgreens or buy what ever they have at the gas station on your way up the hill. Apply early and apply often. If it keeps my pasty, Irish, ginger ass from burning, I guarantee it will work for you.