Quantcast

What other extreme sports do you folks participate in?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
robdamanii said:
Anyone here have any other poisions besides biking?

My list includes:
Biking
Scuba Diving
Paintball

Anyone else share in anything else insane?
I hate to break it to yah, Sport, but ain't none of those "Xtreme".... :rolleyes:

Oh, and you spelled "poison" wrong.

Goddam n00bs.

-S.S.-

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
My latest extreme activity is pointing out daily that my newly pregnant wife's belly is getting bigger. Talk about dangerous!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
BikeGeek said:
My latest extreme activity is pointing out daily that my newly pregnant wife's belly is getting bigger. Talk about dangerous!
Whatever you do, don't mention whales. In *any* context. I don't care if you just saw a show on the Nature channel about 'em. Don't mention 'em. :dead:

-S.S.-

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
SkaredShtles said:
Whatever you do, don't mention whales. In *any* context. I don't care if you just saw a show on the Nature channel about 'em. Don't mention 'em. :dead:

-S.S.-
I pointed out her "whale tail" yesterday while she was potting plants and thought I was going to get a shovel to the face. Then she realized what I was talking about and thought it was funny...not the comment, but the fact that I ran. :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
BikeGeek said:
Oh yeah? The next time she orders food at a restaurant(no matter the quantity), exclaim "That 'eating for two' stuff is no joke!" or "Shouldn't you select something more healthful for the baby's sake?" :devil:

You'll either wear a drink, receive an under-the-table kick or fall to the resulting ocular death rays.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
SkaredShtles said:
I hate to break it to yah, Sport, but ain't none of those "Xtreme".... :rolleyes:

Oh, and you spelled "poison" wrong.

Goddam n00bs.

-S.S.-
Cranky aren't we.

By definition of many people and resources, any and all of the above can be extreme.

Don't get your panties in a twist.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
robdamanii said:
Cranky aren't we.

By definition of many people and resources, any and all of the above can be extreme.

Don't get your panties in a twist.
That first line should be a question, followed naturally by a "?".. :mad:

Extreme paint balling? :rolleyes:

Now if you want something extreme, why don't you try this?

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
whitewater rafting is p1mp. im going up to maine next weekend to run the dead at 10,00cfs
this rate the river is basically one 14 mile long class 4 rapid

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am in love with a fiery red headded Irish scorpio woman. Can't get much more dangerous than that.

Oh yeah, I also hit people with sticks really really hard.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
merrrrjig said:
Hey isnt that word banned!
Yup, unless you're an e-criminal. Even then BCD and the e-coppers would have to catch you first. They're all too busy eating e-donuts.