Quantcast

What say you find some place else???

J

JRB

To talk about the cold and fleas on your dogs???? Right outside of someone's office door is not the place. What's more - the CEO's office is right here too. I guess they think since he is not here, they will just set up camp. I want to tell them to go the hell away, but I would rather just bitch on the Interweb.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
get on the phone and start talking real loud about needing to set up a dr. appt. cause you think you have herpes and make sure you're really descriptive when explaining the symptoms....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
or you could call her and fake it as a wrong number wait till she answers and freaks out on ya then wait a while and call her back posing as an attorney and act like "your client" is gonna file a suit because she was verbally abusing him.

J

JRB

They are back at it again. Shut the f**& up and get out of here is what I want to yell. What's more, when I decide I have had enough and want to leave, this chick is in the goddamned way. 28 minutes they have been talking about these goddamned mutts.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
loco said:
They are back at it again. Shut the f**& up and get out of here is what I want to yell. What's more, when I decide I have had enough and want to leave, this chick is in the goddamned way. 28 minutes they have been talking about these goddamned mutts.
Get on the phone (or pretend to) and start asking your close friend what kind of peanut butter their dog likes, and how easy is it to cleanup?

Better yet, go out there and ask the chick!

J

JRB

Good lord she is loud. January 3rd I move to the computer room and I don't have to listen any more. yay - now if they would fire her for blabbing confidential stuff, we would be in Heaven.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Quit resurrecting your own threads, you knob...........

-S.S.-
Well - she's loud. It's not like you read it before. Shut up. :mumble:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I read it before. It was so retarded the first time I didn't reply to any of it. It's even more retarded re-hashed.

:D

-S.S.-
BS - you were busy changing diapers.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
You don't know the half of it. I still have dried baby-poop under my fingernails........... :help:

-S.S.-
I hope you don't bite them.