Quantcast

What Should I be Listening to?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm in a rut. Despite now having the complete libraries of most of my favorite bands (Replacements, Dinosaur Jr., etc) I am in need of some new goodness.

Seems Narlus would be the go to guy on this matter, but all recommendations will be considered.

Thanks from the old guy who saw KISS in 1974 for $7.50...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The incoherent screams of a kidnapped, dementia-riddled senior citizen duct taped to one of the floor supports in your basement.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'll upload a special stinkyboy mix...get cracking on the scalable watermark action, as i need to give a club some shots and i want watermarks on them.

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Smack My Bitch Up by The Prodigy seems appropriate for u right now!
Check this link for video of song, pretty good sh!t!!!
Oh yeah, **** MTV but that goes with out saying.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
*insert butthole surfers image here*
Win.

Get Rickrolled.
Fail.

3 inches of blood... Suckas!
If he wanted to listen to a tampon, he'd go into his (mom/wife/gf/whatever/sister?)'s bathroom.

Win.

The Sword.
WIN.

My suggestions:

Iron Maiden (any and all, sans Virtual XI and The X Factor. No Prayer For The Dying is one I'd not really recommend either. All the others are ****ing ace. Powerslave and A Matter of Life And Death are the two best imo.)
Old Metallica (or Death Magnetic once it releases)
Megadeth's "United Abominations" album
Iced Earth

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The Beat Farmers- good rockin sh#t with a sense of humour. RIP boys...
Jason and the Scorchers.
Horton Heat.

The Who- Quadrophenia. Never gets old to me.
The Clash- London Calling. Same as above...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
i'll upload a special stinkyboy mix...get cracking on the scalable watermark action, as i need to give a club some shots and i want watermarks on them.
Been swamped at work and have a short week next week, but this joint has lost it's charm, so I'm moving to a temp condo next week for a few months until I decide what I want do when I grow up, but gimme a little time. Your work deserves a bad azz mark and I wanna be the one to do it.

:cheers:

Last edited: