Quantcast

What should you do when you are acting like a little bitch?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am so overworked right now, I am snapping at everyone with my "woe is me" attitude.

Don't tell me to go for a ride, because I hammered my regular loop last night. Mostly I am just complaining, now on RM....

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
drink tell you piss yourself. Then you'll know it's hardcore style.

Then do this to your boss :nuts: .... or at least dream about it. That should help pass the time.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
No problem, I just called the WHAAAAAAmbulance for you, they'll be right over. :devil:

Seriously, if you know you're acting like a jerk, stop. Doing that probably won't make the work go away. Take a few deep breaths, then use the "little bitch" energy to get your work done.

Then go for a ride. :D

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Yeah, I've been ranting all day, I feel ya. Except my problem isn't work, it's bastard friends that keep flaking. What's the point of making plans when all you're gonna do is flake out at the last minute?

I need new friends...yeargh! I'm surrounded by flakers.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Craw said:
Yeah, I've been ranting all day, I feel ya. Except my problem isn't work, it's bastard friends that keep flaking. What's the point of making plans when all you're gonna do is flake out at the last minute?

I need new friends...yeargh! I'm surrounded by flakers.
I learned long ago that people are inherently flaky. So I always just planned whatever it was I wanted to do and then told people what it was - if they wanted to join, cool. If not, that's cool too.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Delegate..
I just get my office really messy, then everyone assumes I'm really busy and helps out.

Then I tell them I have a meeting and run out the door.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
SkaredShtles said:
I learned long ago that people are inherently flaky. So I always just planned whatever it was I wanted to do and then told people what it was - if they wanted to join, cool. If not, that's cool too.
So true, I'm learning that now finally...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Try hypnosis. It worked for that dude at Initech...

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Here's some ideas
1. Go to pink bike and pick on some kid about his rootbeer bullit
2. destroy something beautiful, it feels so good!
3. Like Ciaran said, drugs....lots of em.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Zark said:
Here's some ideas
1. Go to pink bike and pick on some kid about his rootbeer bullit
2. destroy something beautiful, it feels so good!
3. Like Ciaran said, drugs....lots of em.
Here is a man who is making sense!!!!!!!!!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
ncrider said:

Then do this to your boss :nuts: .... or at least dream about it. That should help pass the time.
Why stop there? I'm thinking he should be TuckerMaxxDrunk. :thumb:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
ncrider said:

Thats hilarious, only because I went into work this morning and found out that last night, one of my co-workers got soo drunk that she DID piss herself. apparantly she peed all over herself in her parking lot for her apartment, took off all her clothes, and ran around naked. then puked a lot. Then got up this morning and couldn't drive to work because she was still drunk, so she had to wait for her roommate to go into work so she could get a ride.

now thats drinking hardcore style!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
BigMike said:
Thats hilarious, only because I went into work this morning and found out that last night, one of my co-workers got soo drunk that she DID piss herself. apparantly she peed all over herself in her parking lot for her apartment, took off all her clothes, and ran around naked. then puked a lot. Then got up this morning and couldn't drive to work because she was still drunk, so she had to wait for her roommate to go into work so she could get a ride.

I'll bet her parents would be *SO* proud. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BigMike said:

this her..

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
you need to step away from the situation for an hour or so ... go relax, do something you like and then come back

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Kids today, jeesh. If you can't handle the foul taste of genuine cactus turd, you don't deserve to commune with your spirit animal. :mumble:

Probably a bike thief too ... aren't ya!?! :nope:
;)
Whatever, peyote, mushrooms... if you're into the organic shyt. No on the bike thief thing... I went and spoke with the on campus police (I assume your referring to my previous thread) and decided that I could wait for the legit channels to open up. -SL