Quantcast

What smells like pot??

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Our dorm room smells like pot... Our hall is all athletes so nobody smokes.. there's nobody below us, or above us. We have no idea where its coming from but everybody that's come in the past few days has said something about it. :confused:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Pretty hard to believe that college athletes (or at least the people hanging around them) are not indulging, NCAA or not. I'm old but when I went to college in the '90's, the athletes partied hard and always had the good stuff.

In any case, you could start by doing the laundry :D , and checking for mold or standing water. I mean, they call it the "dank", right? Seriously though, most of the time, if it smells like pot, there is probably pot around.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
are we talkin smoked or un smoked.

If unsmoked, it could be someone drying sweaty socks on a fan
if smoked, someone could be drying their once sweaty socks with a hair dryer

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Our dorm room smells like pot... Our hall is all athletes so nobody smokes.. there's nobody below us, or above us. We have no idea where its coming from but everybody that's come in the past few days has said something about it. :confused:
Athletes don't smoke pot?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
This is like asking:

What else smells like sex? My dorm room smells like sex, but I am on a hall with only cheerleaders and they all told me they were virgins.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Our crew team had 'random' NCAA testing. Coincidentally, the people who always got tested were the squeaky clean guys and none of the top 10 rowers. I was tested a few times, while the guy who lived down the hall from me never was. He also smoked and drank like a sieve.

Just saying.