Quantcast

what SS tensioner for a non SS frame???

E

endtroducing

do you want the cheapest, or the best?

performance wise, the Rennen Rollenlager can't be beat.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I hated my singelator. Maybe I had a bum spring, but the thing was constantly dropping the chain when the going got bumpy. No problems since gettting a Soulcraft Convert tensioner.

My Surly didn't do so well until I made a quick trailside repair by putting a rubber band around the "peg" sticking out of the arm (back of the pulley rod), over the chainstay and back down. The extra spring tension in the push-up mode has been the ticket and now I just keep a spare rubber band in my pack, the thick kind that would fit around your wrist.

Apr 1, 2002
NY
EBasil said:
My Surly didn't do so well until I made a quick trailside repair by putting a rubber band around the "peg" sticking out of the arm (back of the pulley rod), over the chainstay and back down. The extra spring tension in the push-up mode has been the ticket and now I just keep a spare rubber band in my pack, the thick kind that would fit around your wrist.

------good idea i will keep that in mind. i also got these to help---> http://www.offcamber.com/menu.htm, i have been told the discos r the sheeet! clcik the discos link on the left.