Quantcast

What state is Lance from???

J

JRB

That's right, Texas, bitches. :D Hills, schmills...We don't need no stinking hills to learn on. Put on your yellow shirts today, walk outside, and say, "today, Texas owns our asses". :thumb:

yay Lance

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
Yeah but W is from texas too :nuts:
He is really from someplace on the Northeast. He just wanted to be cool. Trust me, we have not accepted him, but if you were entirely right, yeah - that would make Texas suck. Quit trying to steal my damn thunder. :p

J

JRB

rideit said:
Lance has quite the reputation of being an arrogant prick....coincidence?

:D
uhm - if you had mopped France up with 2 wheels for 7 years, I am sure you may be arrogant too. Not knowing him, I won't judge him. I have roped steers with George Strait and he is not an arrogant prick, so fame doesn't always piss down your neck. :nope:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
His rep as an asswhole was from way, way before the tour. Apparently, he has mellowed out hugely in the last six years. I did meet him, ten years ago, and he was, well, a jerk. If anything, his success in the tour has humbled him.

I was just calling you out for sounding a little too much like Bartman! Ouch!

J

JRB

Roped steers on several occasions with him. Chilled out and chatted several times waiting to run. Casual chit chat, not friends.

rideit - :eviltongu :D

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
loco said:
That's right, Texas, bitches. :D Hills, schmills...We don't need no stinking hills to learn on. Put on your yellow shirts today, walk outside, and say, "today, Texas owns our asses". :thumb:

yay Lance

Again with Texas and Ass in the same sentence. Is there some fixation we should know about?

Doesn't Lance spend most of his training time in California or Europe?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
Roped steers on several occasions with him. Chilled out and chatted several times waiting to run. Casual chit chat, not friends.

rideit - :eviltongu :D
my daddy did the electric work in one of his horse barns. those things were niiiiiiice.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Loco has a good point. Texas is much better than any other place in the United States, simply because Loco and I come from The Lone Star State!

P.S. Loco-I think it is about time we make a cult

J

JRB

priceseliger14 said:
Loco has a good point. Texas is much better than any other place in the United States, simply because Loco and I come from The Lone Star State!

P.S. Loco-I think it is about time we make a cult
OK - now what to call it. You can be el presidente.

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
Can an ol boy from north of the red river join? I'm down widdit
Hell yeah - OK is the only other state I lived in. Even if it was just 3 months while in horseshoeing school, and I was really glad to come home. :thumb:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Cooter Brown said:
Can an ol boy from north of the red river join? I'm down widdit
Good gawd man! Have some self respect. Bartlesville may not be all that great, but nobody really wants to be a Texhole. I say that having lived near the most blessed spot in the state. No, not the Alamo, Texas Stadium.

J

JRB

DNA said:
Good gawd man! Have some self respect. Bartlesville may not be all that great, but nobody really wants to be a Texhole. I say that having lived near the most blessed spot in the state. No, not the Alamo, Texas Stadium.
Yeah - Irving sucks.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Pshhht. With 7 mellow johns, obviously Lance is from another planet. He just says Texas because Texans have unquestioning blind faith. Just look at all the people with faith in Shrub. :eek: