Quantcast

What sunglasses are you sporting?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Polarized Straight Jackets:

Some Tifosi model with interchangeable lenses on the odd occasion I wear sunglasses while riding.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I'm not going to answer this as I do not know how to "sport" sunglasses. I might be more inclined to simply "wear" them. How does one "sport" sunglasses? Jump up on the table at random times and make surfer poses? Put them on and grind your crotch on a coworker?
Whoa there Mr. Technical...

Main Entry: 1sport
Pronunciation: \ˈspȯrt\
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, to divert, disport, short for disporten
Date: 15th century
intransitive verb
1 a : to amuse oneself : frolic <lambs sporting in the meadow> b : to engage in a sport
2 a : to mock or ridicule something b : to speak or act in jest : trifle
3 [2sport] : to deviate or vary abruptly from type (as by bud variation) : mutate
transitive verb
1 : to display or wear usually ostentatiously : boast <sporting expensive new shoes>

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
1 : to display or wear usually ostentatiously : boast <sporting expensive new shoes>
Okay, so I can "sport" my underwear on the outside of my pants. How do I apply this to sunglasses? I think my ideas of table surfing and/or crotch grinding is on the right track.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Tifosi Dolomites. Perfect size for my face. 3 lenses. I got them for riding when I scratched my Specialized adaptalite lenses and found out that replacement lenses were $50... but I liked them so much I wear them casually with the dark lenses all the time.

Great for spring, fall and summer riding, but fog up too fast in winter.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I've got some kind of super nice Smith glasses that the mom in law gave me for my bday. She works at Smith. She actually gave me two pair, but i friggin lost the others.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I figured I would post it in here, but for those military and government peeps, Oakley has a reduced rate on a lot of their glasses and goods. It's a different line of stuff they offer. Easy to sign up. You can take a pic of your ID with a camera phone and send it to them for activation.

http://www.usstandardissue.com/