Quantcast

What the Denver weather like now?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
N8's coming to CO!!!! We should all go riding when you're out here man. (That is, SS and all of us). Give me a PM or something. :) When else will I have a chance to meet the famous N8 of RM!!!!

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Keep him company for me..........I miss him already!

I was unable to join him on this trip...........kids are in school......damn!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MizN8 said:
Keep him company for me..........I miss him already!

I was unable to join him on this trip...........kids are in school......damn!
Hi Babester!!! :heart: :heart:

It is SNOWING here... the valet here at National Jewish says we are in for 6" of the white stuff today. I think the last time I saw snow was New Years Day 2001.

I guess I need to ditch the bike rental idea and get a snowboard!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You'd love Denver Grrrl!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
N8 said:
Hi Babester!!! :heart: :heart:

It is SNOWING here... the valet here at National Jewish says we are in for 6" of the white stuff today. I think the last time I saw snow was New Years Day 2001.

I guess I need to ditch the bike rental idea and get a snowboard!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You'd love Denver Grrrl!
They're talking about A-Basin possibly opening up on Wednesday. :sneaky:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
Ah. How Redneck of you. :thumb: ;)
I ate lunch with a couple dudes here at National Jewish and they said that Little Anita's was near here, but you had to get there early if you were going for lunch.

After today I will know what my schedule is.

Although I am going out for a beer or two this eve with an MTB buddy... any good places to go?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
N8 said:
I ate lunch with a couple dudes here at National Jewish and they said that Little Anita's was near here, but you had to get there early if you were going for lunch.

Although I am going out for a beer or two this eve with an MTB buddy... any good places to go?
hit the wynkoop.

http://www.wynkoop.com/

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
N8 said:

You got a vehicle? There's a newly opened LA's near my work. If your schedule is reasonable it'd be worth it to me if you made the drive. ;)

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Went to some place in the LoDo last night. It was a bar next to the Celtic. Can't remember the name but we watched Colo destroy some goofy Canadian team in pro hockey.

Had Woodford Reserve, and a couple of these on the rocks:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
You got a vehicle? There's a newly opened LA's near my work. If your schedule is reasonable it'd be worth it to me if you made the drive. ;)

Is it near National Jewish on Colfax?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Have you gotten a ride in yet? I'm guessing no cuz the weather is COLD and WET, right? Anyhow, check out Green mountain Sports in Lakewood for rentals or demos - great shop and they'll know where to point you for riding in the area, etc. Talk to Neal or Corky.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Full Trucker said:
Have you gotten a ride in yet? I'm guessing no cuz the weather is COLD and WET, right? Anyhow, check out Green mountain Sports in Lakewood for rentals or demos - great shop and they'll know where to point you for riding in the area, etc. Talk to Neal or Corky.

Cool, thanks for the linakage.

Oh, by the way, CO sux! Do not move here!

;)