Quantcast

what the #&$*! does anyone know anything about ants?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So I noticed some ants around the trashcan in my bathroom and I went out and got some of those ant dome things that they eat and take back to poisen the rest of them. So...... the next day, I found about 1000 dead ants in my BATHTUB! :dead::dead::dead: :hot: :hot: :dead::dead::dead:

How the heck did they end up in there?!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BigMike said:
So I noticed some ants around the trashcan in my bathroom and I went out and got some of those ant dome things that they eat and take back to poisen the rest of them. So...... the next day, I found about 1000 dead ants in my BATHTUB! :dead::dead::dead: :hot: :hot: :dead::dead::dead:

They were trying to wash the poison off.... dumbass.

J

JRB

They were going to water.

Maybe you should get a wolverine to put in your trash can to kill them in their faces.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Under the arc of a weather stain boards,
Ants both red and black,
Come out of the ground, not making a sound,
The smell of death is in my tub,
And the night when the cold wind blows, No one cares, nobody knows.

I don't want to be buried in a Ant Sematary,
I don't want to clean my tub again.
I don't want to be buried in a Ant Sematary,
I don't want to clean my tub again.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:

They felt dirty?...:rolleyes:

:p

J

JRB

BigMike said:
Hey now, I shower regularly!
Now I know how the ants went from the trash can to the shower. Have you been doing drugs??? How could you ask how they got there, knowing the facts of the the ants, the pants and the shower??? Sicko. You have a real problem, man. Or are you even a man???

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
BigMike:
So I noticed some ants around the trashcan in my bathroom and I went out and got some of those ant dome things that they eat and take back to poisen the rest of them. So...... the next day, I found about 1000 dead ants in my BATHTUB!

...it was a micro-chasm of Jonestown. When you first saw them around the garbage can they were all getting some food for their last meal. The next day, did you happen to catch a faint wiff of arsenic-laced Kool-Aid?

Mass suicides in the animal kingdom are an ugly thing. Be thankful they used the bathtub, and not your underware drawer.

J

JRB

sirknight6 said:
I guess referring to "it" as an anteater was not just a figure of speach then was it?... :eek:

:rofl:
I don't need, or want, to know how you are aware of him being uncut. :dead:

funny f'n post, holmes.

J

JRB

BigMike said:
I love Ridemonkey for just this reason. I ask a valid question, and it gets elevated to this. I :love: you guys :D
As always - I am more than pleased to help.