eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Bullshit, I just ordered two FSM shirts a few weeks ago and they both came with the FSM on them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bullshit, I just ordered two FSM shirts a few weeks ago and they both came with the FSM on them.
It's a miracle!!!!

I had a FSM t-shirt that I threw in the garbage. Three days later the garbage can was empty!

Fucking miracles I tell you.

FSM

in this bullshit mess.
Jul 1, 2013
Always and Every Where
I can assure you all that this is indeed distressing news, and I am glad that you all clearly know better. While is is tempting to visit hellfire upon Nebraska, I do not wish to do any improvements to the state, or bring relief to a people that clearly do not deserve it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That ruling could really open up a can of pasta... what "Science" is there to prove the "Holy Bible" wasn't a "work of satire, meant to entertain",
This. Government is defining what is and is not a religion. He could take this all the way up if he wanted to and it would be interesting to see the result.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Dude wtf am I supposed to do with all this blood? Westy said he doesn't want it. He took all the crack babies and never paid me for them?
you child. you were supposed to kill westy. the blood was your payment. you are meant to bathe in it, of course. the crack babies were meaningless. MEANINGLESS. if you want access to the white courtesy phone you must do better than this.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
you child. you were supposed to kill westy. the blood was your payment. you are meant to bathe in it, of course. the crack babies were meaningless. MEANINGLESS. if you want access to the white courtesy phone you must do better than this.
You promised me I would be able to ride wheelies. I still can't ride a wheelie. Surely somebody here is better suited to kill Westy then me. Maybe someone who can ride a wheelie....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
everytime i eat pasta i have ghost poops....i believe in miracles.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You promised me I would be able to ride wheelies. I still can't ride a wheelie. Surely somebody here is better suited to kill Westy then me. Maybe someone who can ride a wheelie....

I am unkillable. What do you think happened to DRB?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am unkillable. What do you think happened to DRB?
He got to close to the sun or some shit. Ridemonkey tends to thin out the assholes over time. I tend to favor the status quo... It is to hard to explain our relationship. So don't. Those in the know however. Shall remain nameless....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
He got to close to the sun or some shit. Ridemonkey tends to thin out the assholes over time. I tend to favor the status quo... It is to hard to explain our relationship. So don't. Those in the know however. Shall remain nameless....
From the rest of the world? As a holding chamber, keeping us away from the general public?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
From the rest of the world? As a holding chamber, keeping us away from the general public?
I would consider the opposite of whatever I might have suggested. Almost always. Clearly my judgement has been compromised... I am OK with that....