Quantcast

What the heck was Pepsi thinking?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Who cares about soda? I'm still looking forward to caffeinated beer from Anheuser Busch! That'll make for some interesting college parties. :p

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i'll try it and i don't eve dink soda. i'm a sucker for festively themed things.. i cant believe its already time for stuff like this to be coming out. happy holidays.

J

JRB

laura said:
i'll try it and i don't eve dink soda. i'm a sucker for festively themed things.. i cant believe its already time for stuff like this to be coming out. happy holidays.

Should I put milo's hat back on???

J

JRB

It's better than cherry/vanilla diet dr pepper. I am not sure why the didn't go ahead and put lemon, lime, orange, and grape in there too. Coke does flavors, so we'll do combined flavors that taste like ass. That was a brilliant marketing meeting if I ever heard of one. :rolleyes:

Spiced pepsi sounds ok. I cringe at the thought of people heating it though.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
loco-gringo said:
Yup - I tasted a little vomit just reading it.
Aww, c'mon now.
The cranberry might be good.....
mmmmm.....Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic....
Not really a lambic, but still...mmmmmmmmm.....
OK, is it time to leave work & get a beer yet?

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
..Must... resist ... making fun....

Pepsi is responsible for my life.
Whenever they do somthing stupid, I can't laugh. It sucks.

(my parents met while working for Pepsico)

J

JRB

laura said:
it is time. but i see you have already done it. now make a hat for my imomo please.

I suck, but I will ask Wumpus. Should be done by the end of the weekend. Even if I have to learn. :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i had one but my computer crashed and tn reformatted for me. x-mas monkey is one of the things i lost. i dont want a ****ty hat though. can you make one that sparkles?