Quantcast

What the hell are you people doing awake?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I have 2 finals tomorrow, and I just finished up a research paper that Ive had weeks to do, but finished in 2 hours... coffee is good to me.:) :help:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Spin class followed by bbq chicken and watching some drunk people try to put a camper on a 1 ton. i'm done for the night.....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
am at work.

gotta be here until 8am. i was playing civilization 3, but the damn game crashed and now i cannot get it to start. i left the installation cd at home, so it seems am civ3-less for the rest of the night.

i wish i could bring my wheel to work to play some racing games, but i think that´d be a bit too much.

i guess i´d read an ebook.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Skookum said:
Spin class followed by bbq chicken and watching some drunk people try to put a camper on a 1 ton. i'm done for the night.....
That must have been so funny.

I have to study for a quiz in class tomorrow, finish my web page for my presentation, take a shower eventually, an other stuff.

Then presentation in the morning, leave class in SB early, go to Firestone and hang out and practice on the DH course.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i haven't stayed up past midnight to study or complete a project in 3yrs.

and how the hell do you write a research paper in 2hrs? took me 5hrs yesterday to write my 6pg paper about....

Wendell Berry's "The Pleasures of Eating" and putting it into conversation with Shane Gunster's piece on SUVs and advertising. drew the together using Schlosser's "Fast Food Nation", and even tossed in a little "Geography of Nowhere."

it ended up being a rather interesting paper. i love that particular class. wish i had the opportunity to really dig deep into one of the subjects i've written on.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i just sold my old, busted (car) wheels and two season old R compounds to a couple of high schoolers :D

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Here it's 5:31 on Friday night, I just opened a beer, and I'm about to take my first sip.

OK, so it was a chug. Ahhhh! Roll on weekend.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
oh, and i subbed a dress rehearsal for a modern opera today. it SUCKED. was like wannabe schoenberg with singers who may or may not have been bad -- i couldn't tell if they were on key since the music was so wacked out. no stand lights, no room, poorly marked cuts in the part, ugh. never again will i go through so much misery for 35 measly dollars (which is about half the going rate -- they're cheap, too!)

:dead:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
the Inbred said:
Wendell Berry's "The Pleasures of Eating" and putting it into conversation with Shane Gunster's piece on SUVs and advertising. drew the together using Schlosser's "Fast Food Nation", and even tossed in a little "Geography of Nowhere."
Haven't read any of the others, but I've gone through a few things by Kunstler...don't really buy it any more. I saw him speak once too... one of the worst presentations I've ever seen.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
That's why I get a head start on all my stuff. Last night I finished a 9 pg. paper on "What makes a good man". Kind of a strange topic, but relevant. What is great is that I still pulled out about an hour on the phone with my girlfriend, and 7 hours of sleep.